Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if we’re going to be the biggest preseason favorites to win the World Series ever (or at least in the modern era)?

Met up with my pop yesterday and we got to talking about the Dodgers.

He was trying to buy my brother and sister Ohtani gear and he said he went to the stadium to buy it.

Said a ton of people were buying suitcases full of Ohtani gear. Literally up there with suitcases filling them up with jerseys and t shirts.

I wonder how much money the organization is gonna make between Ohtani and Yamamoto apparel sales.

Damn. I would imagine to sell overseas?
When it comes to jersey sales, how much do the dodgers get vs what mlb/manufacturer get?

Players get pennies right?

Damn. I would imagine to sell overseas?
When it comes to jersey sales, how much do the dodgers get vs what mlb/manufacturer get?

Players get pennies right?

I have always wondered. I'm sure there is a percentage but probably not large.

Edit

After googling, the individual player doesn't make money off the jersey sales. The jersey sale profit is split between the players union and the owners.

Crazy.

Pop bought me a Dodgers BBQ set. Had to put it to use

20231225_163741.jpg

We ever going to update the title?

Since the OP hasn't been seen since 2021, should we close and create a new thread?

Maybe it’s good luck. We haven’t missed the playoffs since this thread was started over 10 years ago. Multiple WS appearances. Got us Mookie, Freddie, Ohtani, and Yamamoto :lol: 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom