Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Puig and Joc could both consistently hit we'd be unstoppable. Even with our garbage bullpen. 

a well rested arm helps.

but dodgers are convinced to keep bolsinger as a spot start arm, he should go into the long man role. we have ian thomas who can start every now and then.

Latos - bust

Avilan - bust

Johnson - bust

McCarthy - bust

Hatcher - bust

Peralta - bust

Anderson - for $10m... meh

Considering the A's and Rays historically have had a strong pipeline of pitching, our boys are looking clueless in L.A.

Most of the stadium emptied out by the 8th inning today :lol:
Asterisk Latos and Baez today

We left after the Suarez HR. Garbage *** BP :smh:

At least I got the Sandy bobblehhead. Need that Vin one and I'm done for 2015 :smokin
Nice! I can't make it to that game unfortunately. Post a pic of the Vin Scully bobblehead when u get it!

Latos - bust
Avilan - bust
Johnson - bust
McCarthy - bust
Hatcher - bust
Peralta - bust
Anderson - for $10m... meh

Considering the A's and Rays historically have had a strong pipeline of pitching, our boys are looking clueless in L.A.
The starters are stopgaps until Julio Urias and Grant Holmes are ready. Urias probably comes up next year, Holmes in 3 or 4. Jose De Leon could be in the mix next year as well. The bullpen on the other hand is inexcusable. But that's how pens are sometimes, utter crapshoots.

Anyone have an extra Koufax bobblehead they don't want :nerd:

Last edited:
probably the only way to have gotten Peraza was taking Arroyo's contract. He's finished.
Finished, or like Jim Johnson finished?

laugh.gif

Kidding. Kind of.

I'm no doctor obviously but if I had to guess think Brandon Beachy finished. Maybe he makes a few starts next year but I expect nothing out of him.

Told my supervisor to grab me an extra Koufax bobblehead, I like it more than the Kershaw Cy Young/MVP one, whichI actually copped off eBay haha.

Its one thing to lose to contenders but Dodgers can't keep losing games to weak teams. Can't give SF a reason to hang around, Giant fans around my parts are still hopeful and I hate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom