Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
all we need to do is keep winning.

want that home field v mets

Got the email for postseason tix for tomorrow. I wanna see Kershaw or greinke pitch.
Depending on where it's played it'll be Kershaw vs deGrom and either Harvey or Syndergaard (if we're home) vs Greinke. Gonna be a classic series. First one that goes to the pen loses.

Last edited:
Lol at this lineup

Lets get it, barnes at 2nd hea got pretty good speed for a catcher batting leadoff too

This lineup is not constructed to win. Like a saddleback ranch split squad lineup. He gave wood a similar lineup in az last outing.

Think I'm gonna try and get 2 games. 2nd home game in the division series and 2nd home game for world series. 

bro you didnt tell us nothing.

wood is the definition of inconsistency, i do not trust him at all heading into the post season.

it doesn't help donnie didn't trust to leave him to finish out the game and didn't even wanna shake his hand :rofl:

Man, I hope we get past the Mets.

This team just doesn't make me confident that they can pull it off. The offense takes the day off when Kershaw and Greinke pitch, and you can't do that with the arms the Mets are going to throw our way.

Even if Kershaw and Greinke go deep, it may be 1-0 or 2-1 ball game with the ball in the bullpens hand.

Then you have Anderson in for Game 3.

Truly hope they prove me wrong, but not setting myself up for dissapointment.

I also doubt Donnie starts two rookies in the postseason (Pederson and Saeger), and I don't think he should. So expect Rollins to start, same with Kendrick.

Donnie should really not over-think it and go with who's hot.

Last edited:
C AJ Ellis
1b Gonzales
2b Utley
SS Saeger
3b Turner
RF Ruggiano
CF Pederson
LF Ethier

That's your "hot" hand, and that is with Ruggiano being an automatic out against righties and Ethier being an automatic out against lefties. Turner coming off a bad August and playing like he was expected to play in September, not the "All Star" like numbers he put up in the first half of the season. Pederson, slumping badly since the second half of the season began. Utley over Kendrick, well because you can't be "hot" if you don't play and Kendrick hasn't played in about a month.

I know the argument is for Saeger, but it isn't as easy as "don't overthing, go with the hot hand". There are 9 positions to fill, and there aren't 9 players that are "hot". Go in with the "hot lineup", we deserve to get swept, but hey Saeger got to start.

That's why they get paid the big bucks, to overthink. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom