Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's better than Utley and Hernandez, and eventually Justin Turner is going to turn into Justin Turner. :lol:

Solid, low risk move, I like it.

You don't want a Utley/Hernandez platoon. From a depth perspective, how do you not like it. Kendrick is your starting second baseman, Utley is your backup and let Hernandez worry about covering the left side of the infield. Kendrick needs more time off, and Utley definitely can't play consistently. Father time always wins.

Also you have to account for Saeger, even if he gets off to the start we want him to, he may hit the dreaded "rookie wall".

This team is deep.

man

they still trying to fix joc's swing, reports are it still looks awful, poor kid.

need him to produce.

Van Slyke dealing with a hip flexor too. Looks like Crawford gonna start by default. 

im always pumped for the season !

cmon this team is solid, probably not with stars but players who are ready to contribute.

sucks bout brett, but there are options.

no word on ryu and no dre day out, ah well.

i feel confident roberts will get the most out of these guys, puig [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Last edited:
idgaf :rofl: only one posting

puig had to drop a good 10 lbs looks leaner, needs to keep that weight off.

sierra should be making his debut too

Last edited:
man this squad has dave roberts idenity all over it, taking extra bases, moving the man over, hit n runs, never saw that **** w donnie.

this dude really ran over barnes :x

:lol: I wish I could be watching games, sucks I'm at work most of the time. I hope this time warner deal works out soon. Supposedly they dropped the monthly price to around $3 from $4.30 something like that. I need to hear Vin :smh:

:lol: I wish I could be watching games, sucks I'm at work most of the time. I hope this time warner deal works out soon. Supposedly they dropped the monthly price to around $3 from $4.30 something like that. I need to hear Vin :smh:
I'm boycotting the Dodgers channel
Plus there's a way to watch it on MLB tv with a VPN
That's what I did last year, because screw TWC

Rotation a mess. Lineup with injuries already :smh:

Hoping Puig/Seager/Joc make the leap this year.

Joc's new heel to toe stance has me tripping out haha :lol:

Puig seems like he has a new focus and it seems Roberts is getting along with him so we'll see.

Maeda looking like he may be a bargain after all...

There's the firestick trick too :nerd:

Link me fam

Link me fam
If u use google chrome, download the extension "zenmate vpn "

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom