Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's your chance Reddick.

*Edit*

Came through with another run... I think he would have really won us over with a Homer. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Now let's see if we have HR Derby Joc... Or newly refined Joc.

LETS GO TOLES!!!!

Last edited:
bros if you read toles lips on thay BS outside high strike 1 pitch he says, "what the ****"

then BOOM!

Oh yeah..the josh reddick rbi watch is officially OVER. MULTI HIT GM TOO! (Pls recall puig)

Last edited:
I just checked the score. Da hell happened? 
laugh.gif

eek.gif

^ I knew he had speed but after reading that article mentioning 62 stolen bases really grinds my gears that we don't utilize his ability to steal bases.

Way to come back Dodgers... Whoooooo!

On another note.... Would love to see the Dodgers pursue Arenado next season.

So cal kid. On a 1 year contract with he Rocks.

Last edited:
What a gm...full game swing in the standings. Best win of the season IMO.

Last edited:
Man...reading about what Tampa fans/blogs wrote about Toles a year or two ago and it's so similar to what Puig is going through now. Attitude issues, not taking game seriously, and disliked by some teammates.

Toles literally took a season off from professional baseball it seems, came back, worked his way through the Dodgers organization, and just hit a freaking grand slam to help the Dodgers accomplish a 6-run comeback on the road as they enter September with a microscopic division lead on the Giants. Freakin' baseball.

Funny how we face 2 leftys this weekend and one of em was a pitcher whom he hit his 1st homer off of:clayton richard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom