Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I gotta admit, I didn't like the move by Doc to hit Jansen with bases loaded in the 9th. But...it worked out. 
smokin.gif

Great W.

so you wanted kenley to be taken out for a PH with 2 outs? nah fam.

btw game 3 at 1pm , 1 !!!!

Today was indeed a good day.

Glad we could pull off the W.
We need to step it up tomorrow though. Let's get it!!

Sadly I won't be able to catch the whole game.

Will tune in for the first hour though. Hopefully we build up a good lead in that time. Lol

No disrespect to the Nat and their fans, but after a win like yesterday I feel like this Dodger squad is going to come out and win convincingly today.

Bryce, LA would welcome you :smokin

Last edited:
If we make it to the world series Vin has to do atleast one game.

Bullpen looked great yesterday :smokin

So whats the thoughts on kershaw? Ellis bein gone, lingering injury, or just typikal postseason kershaw?

Seager really is the truth n turner put in work. Team looked good outside of kershaws struggles. Overall good win, kant wait til tomorrow :smokin

Go Dodgers Go!

Bullpen looked great yesterday :smokin

So whats the thoughts on kershaw? Ellis bein gone, lingering injury, or just typikal postseason kershaw?

Seager really is the truth n turner put in work. Team looked good outside of kershaws struggles. Overall good win, kant wait til tomorrow :smokin

Go Dodgers Go!

Kershaw probably still dealing with an injury but he needs to stop overthinking. Seems like he gets in his own way sometimes trying to throw the perfect pitch.

truth is playoff kershaw stats dont lie, dude just looks off as hell come post season, but its what you do after the struggles and kersh pushed through man.

he gave us a chance to win and dr does what hes done all season is trust his guys.

imagine tolesy starting for us this post season, imagine the first lefty outta the pen would be dayton ... wow even culby sniffing some playing time.

but dr has been sticking to whats got us here [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom