Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well damn... Kershaw should be automatic decision for tomorrow. I still believe in the comeback.

man that postponed game really ****** up our momentum.

dr needs to do better with his adjustments, why did yaz start todays game vs a lefty? he's pretty much been the link to all our bum *** starters and his approach at the plate has been [emoji]129300[/emoji]

im pretty sure kersh gets the start tomorrow, but wouldnt be surprised if he gave it to julio.

Yaz looking lost. A-Gone disappears again in the playoffs. Turner and Seager only bats to show up :smh:

We really gonna lose to this injury plagued squad?

Dodgers pretty injury-plagued themselves though. Still baseball left, so I'm not going to start complaining too much yet. I'm really diappoisnted about Jansen though.

Go with Urias on short a leash. If he can give us 4-5 solid innings then great.

No way I trust Hill on short rest if there's a game 5. That rainout really screwed us. Kersh for game 4 and Hill on full rest wouldve been a no brainer.

Last edited:
Dodgers pretty injury-plagued themselves though. Still baseball left, so I'm not going to start complaining too much yet. I'm really diappoisnted about Jansen though.

you know what ... once kenley was on the mound and kept stretching and moving his arms around ... he just didnt seem ready.

im moreso dissapointed in honeycutt and dr for not recognizing that.

if the dodgers lose tomorrow, this is the end of honeycutt.

5pm game if Cubs win. Should be a more lively crowd. Plus I can actually watch most of the game this time :smh:

Go Cubbies!!

It's been a good year, despite unrealistic expectations from the fan base. Still 2-3 years away from being... the Cubs.

Finally building from within, bad contracts coming off the books soon so the payroll isn't bloated by useless players (Crawford, Ethier).

Gonzales is going to be painful to watch the next couple of years. Huge fan, always wanted him in Dodger blue but he is on the decline.

Don't know if they re-sign Hill, but going into next year wth a deep rotation will be good considering the injury history of McCarthy, Kazmir and Ryu. Maybe we end up with Greinke again, if the DBacks decide to salary dump. New guy may not be a stubborn fool like Dave Stewart.

Line up needs retooling. They got a good piece to build around in Seager. Re-sign Turner, find trade partners for Puig and Ethier.

1b Gonzales
2b Kendrick
3b Turner
SS Seager
C Grandal
OF Pederson
OF FNG
OF FNG

It was a good year, all things considered. This wasn't a WS team by any means, hell they didn't even look like a playoff team at the break. It took the Giants taking a massive dump in the second half to gain some momentum.

Wanna see the kid pitch today. The future is now. Are we gonna keep depending on short rest Kershaw for another postseason? Hasn't even worked out that great anyway. Urias has been our best pitcher towards the end of the season. It would be huge for the team to see the young phenom pick us up and give Kershaw the ball in game 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom