Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always heard how nice petco is but man, it truly is beautiful. They were having beerfest on the lawn. Really fun. $5 craft beers. Was wondering if they could pull something like that off in the ravine? Probably not. Lol.

Oh and I was like 1 row behind the first grand slam. I saw no one had a glove to catch it so I was ready for the bounce off someone's hands. Then out of nowhere, a padre's fan with a glove caught it super clean.

I've always heard how nice petco is but man, it truly is beautiful. They were having beerfest on the lawn. Really fun. $5 craft beers. Was wondering if they could pull something like that off in the ravine? Probably not. Lol.

Do you NOT remember $2 tuesdays at dodger stadium? We can't have anything nice :lol:

Jansen said it's Dodger fans' fault that Turner didn't make it in. I'm not sure he's wrong hahaha. LA people too occupied for this online nonsense haha

I dont know. Arenado is pretty damn good and JT missed time. Don't blame us. Plus majority of LA can't even watch the damn team :smh:

I wouldn't even vote for Turner for the final vote. Rendon is having a better year IMO.

Now, how Seager got out-voted by Cozart is a travesty. We should be ashamed. Ten years from now that's gonna be some WTH? baseball trivia. Watch Trea Turner start next year's ASG. Our boy should have two ASG starts to his resume by now.

Last edited:
Rendon's year isn't significantly better but he deserves a spot on the reserves, Jake Lamb though is there because of RBI?

The blackout reason for lack of votes isn't valid enough in my opinion. I mean damn, watch highlights and google stats if you're a fan. Hell, its 2017. If people tried hard enough they could find ways to stream the gamel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom