Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is soooooooo lit!!! Lets go!!!!!!! Lets get this ring this year!!!!

would be dope if farmer gets a start in one of these games, i think hes from georgia

would be dope if farmer gets a start in one of these games, i think hes from georgia
Honeymoon might be over soon. We have to send 3 guys down now. We'll see....

So when is Yu's first home start? Need to buy tickets.
I assume Yu will pitch tomorrow in place of Stewart. Which would put him in line for next Sunday's game against the Padres. Undecided for me now. I hate day games. Too damn hot at the Ravine :blush: :lol:

Looks like Darvish will don #21 ... Good of Trayce to give it up. Whoever it was that put duct tape over his old Greinke jersey can add that new strip now.

richie named NL pitcher of July?!

what a time guys ... what a time to feeeeeeel alive !!!

Dodgers ace Clayton Kershaw, who is currently on the DL with a lower back strain, chatted with Darvish at last month's All-Star game. The conversation included a prediction from Kershaw that the two soon would be teammates.

"When I was talking with him, he told me, 'I'll be looking for you in about three weeks,' and it actually happened," Darvish said. "It's amazing."

Darvish said Kershaw is "the No. 1 pitcher in all of baseball."

"Of course I'm looking forward to being on the same team, and I would like to learn all I can from him," he said.

IMG_0822.PNG IMG_0818.JPG
So I just picked this up at Burlington coat factory in Palmdale about 50mins outside of LA for 24.99 . On the majestic website it says it's a 225$ jacket . There were plenty of them in all sizes . I think it's a great deal

So I just picked this up at Burlington coat factory in Palmdale about 50mins outside of LA for 24.99 . On the majestic website it says it's a 225$ jacket . There were plenty of them in all sizes . I think it's a great deal
That's near a 90% discount. Sheesh. I should check out the coat factory in my neighborhood if they got it.

Oh. I'll be in Palmdale this Friday. Will have to check it out. How's the sizing? I need a medium. Lol.

Might have to head back to my hometown to check it out. That's a steal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom