Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's that whole narrative of how a team goes into the post season. "Experts" or pundits don't follow teams like they did back in the day despite more access. In regards to this Dodgers team, they aren't "cold" right now and definitely better than #3 or #4, which is what most of the pundits are saying.

“Experts” not showing us any love in predictions. Clowns.
“Experts” and even regular people roll with the “hot” team at the time of the playoffs. Going in hot and having the momentum goes a long way. Going in “cold,” you’re almost guaranteed to get bounced out. Dodgers for sure aren’t hot, so we’ll see. I think Arizona has all the confidence in the world if they win Wednesday, especially since they WHOOPED on the dodgers the last 6 games they played.

But, we’ll see what happens

Dodgers have won 8 of the last 10 games....safe to say we ended the regular season on a hot streak

Diamondbacks won 6 of the last 10 games...they aren't as hot as they were when we went on our terrible cold streak.

However, anything could happen in October

Dodgers have won 8 of the last 10 games....safe to say we ended the regular season on a hot streak

However, anything could happen in October
6 of those wins were against 2 of the worst teams in baseball. The other 2 were against Colorado, after colorado clinched and had nothing to play for. Don’t get me wrong, I’d rather go in 8-2 vs 2-8, but I wouldn’t say they’re going in “hot.” But it is definitely way better than being on their cold streak

Only thing that does worry me is Arizona. They were trying all year and dodgers had a winning record against them. Then the dodgers went on their skid and Arizona pummeled them for those last 6 games.

Arizona hasn't exactly been bulletproof after they swept us down on the last home series

They lost a couple games to the Padres and Giants since then....baseball is very unpredictable

I know you are probably trying to have low expectations to guard yourself from a possible Dodger first round exit, and I don't blame you for that, but I think you're kind of overestimating how good this Arizona team is. Yes they matchup well, but I think the Dodgers have got back their mojo.

I just don't want to see playoff Kersh at game 1. Please lord.

The entire playoffs are essentially going to come down playoff kershaw. The team is gonna go whatever direction he goes
Let’s see if we get direct tv kershaw or cable tv kershaw

doc is gonna put pedro on the roster and ryu will be left off is what im getting with his interviews

I read a few articles yesterday the consensus is that Ryu can really only start, and the rotation is full. On the flip side Wood can do both, but I'd rather have him in the rotation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom