Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like the homie at work could be the plug for ws tix ... RF ayce $850 looks like 10 of us going in.

considering the prices for RF i’d say its a fair rate

How much of a role do you guys think the Nats/Cubs series going 5 and the teams using starters possibly will factor going into the next round against us?

$850 for 10 RF AYCE tix?! I'm just waiting for my boys to secure some tix and I'm booking roundtrip/hotel.

In regards to the Nats/Cubs usage of pitchers, if Game 5 is tight it'll be interesting what goes on in both of their pens. I highly doubt Strasburg/Arrieta would go by Game 2, especially since they'd be considered Away games for their teams. It's kind of rough because they played back to back, due to rain delay, WITH travel.

Last edited:
How much of a role do you guys think the Nats/Cubs series going 5 and the teams using starters possibly will factor going into the next round against us?
It'll help a lot. Remember last season in the LCS? We had to start Maeda and Urias, 3 of the 1st 5 games because we went 5 with the Nats :sick:

I was actually just looking at the recaps of that NLCS. Kersh and Hill were amazing in games 2 and 3. Then we had to go Urias and Maeda the next 2. Then Kersh **** the bed in game 6.

If we can't win the pennant with this rotation and it being rested and set then it ain't ever going to happen :smh:

$850 is steep

Hopefully I luck out in the drawing and can score some tickets in the top deck lol

Revenge is like the sweetest joy next to gettin' p*

Wouldn't want it any other way.

Leggo!!!
#ThisTeam
#RevengeTour
:smokin

Dodgers will need to stomp on the gas at Game 1 and 2. Wear out their bullpen and starters.

And don't make stupid errors like last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom