Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
can't win them all, but its so frustrating seeing the same guys in the lineup fail over and over again. especially when we were in a winnable situation with runners on and 1 out. granderson should never see a start ever again. that argued foul ball to only strikeout on the same exact pitch was embarrassing. love doc, but i can't believe he let granderson and utley hit in the 8th.

wood made 3 mistakes

grandy utley at the plate smh

bullpen held it down though ... its all good

game day fellas :pimp:

I really tip my cap to the Cubs and Arrieta, they played their butts off to avoid the sweep. Kershaw on full rest, but not over rested, and more time to study this Cubs team should result in good things today.

I really tip my cap to the Cubs and Arrieta, they played their butts off to avoid the sweep. Kershaw on full rest, but not over rested, and more time to study this Cubs team should result in good things today.

Arrieta was on his game too, but the boys always seemed to find a way to keep it close.

Have to mess up Quintana's rhythm today ... I can't take seeing Grandy or Chase take any more swings though :rofl:

Can't write it up any better for Kersh, 1 win away ... this is your time man!

Arrieta was on his game too, but the boys always seemed to find a way to keep it close.

Have to mess up Quintana's rhythm today ... I can't take seeing Grandy or Chase take any more swings though :rofl:

Can't write it up any better for Kersh, 1 win away ... this is your time man!

Logan and **** over Grandy/Chase will definitely be an upgrade.

As for Kersh, I agree that this is his time. Not because he's the highest paid player on the team, or has the most wins, but because he's supposed to be the 2nd coming of Koufax and has shown time and time again he has the stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom