Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of concerns me is you would think his thigh would also be in pain but I didn't see him indicate anything. Either he got lucky and didn't hit the wall as hard as it seemed or his shoulder was in that much pain

Yup...we really didnt see much except him flipping over and writhing in pain afterwards. PLEASE no structural damage..Dbags lose, 5.5 up...so HOPEFULLY day to day and he just gets some rest. .if puig can return for StL, the lineup wont suffer as much. Although we have HanRam to thank for this surge.

Man cap n fife really came thru, and we have grienke opening the stl series.

Red birds r solid tho, lets keep rollin

This is going to be a good series, the cards just beat the crap out of the Pirates this weekend. Good hitting vs good pitching

^bucs owned cards (4 of 5)...then cards beat reds 2 of 3, I believe. Either way , without hanley and with the matchups (grienke-wainwright/kershaw-kelly/nolasco-miller/ryu-westbrook) imma call a split..but remember, yadi molinas out so thats one less bullet for them, too.

Didn't remember if it was the Pirates or Reds they smashed, think they said the Cards dropped 41 runs in 3 games

Does not look good for HanRam.. :frown: high ranking officials "bracing for the worst" and clubhouse was noticeably somber/downcast even following 14th consecutive road victory..

:frown: sellers/punto/gordon :frown:

And Kemp out for another month "or so" ...stupid wind..stupid brick walls...stupid slicing pop up.

Hanley "feeling better" today, but still sore. No MRI conducted today. Status still uncertain, FWIW.

Todays lineup as projected : crawford, mellis, gonzo, puig, dre, ellis, uribe, punto, grienke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom