Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Run Differential isn’t everything but check out the NL West R Diff.... LOL! 2nd worst to only the AL Central.

Kershaw coming back, and you have to believe some new arms are coming in within next 2 months via trades. Team looking alright.

Julio scheduled to be back in July, so most likely rehab then call up in September (out the pen?). My only concern is what the innings limit is for Buehler. I definitely don’t put it beyond this front office to shut him down by September.

I wouldn’t expect much via trades. They’re going to stay under the luxury tax, so they’ll likely be limited as to what they can do.

Who’s making big money that can actually be traded? Kemp is their best hitter so I would doubt that would happen, but he’s on the books for $42 mil over the next 2 years

Rich Hill is making $16 mil this year and on the DL 24/7, nobody is taking him

Only chip I can see is puig who is in the last year of the deal (arb next year) and making 9 mil

As it stands, payroll around 188 mil, and luxury tax is at 197 mil. So idk what kind of arm(s) they’ll be able to get that are legit, and not nerd projects

Last edited:
I wouldn’t expect much via trades. They’re going to stay under the luxury tax, so they’ll likely be limited as to what they can do.

Who’s making big money that can actually be traded? Kemp is their best hitter so I would doubt that would happen, but he’s on the books for $42 mil over the next 2 years

Rich Hill is making $16 mil this year and on the DL 24/7, nobody is taking him

Only chip I can see is puig who is in the last year of the deal (arb next year) and making 9 mil

As it stands, payroll around 188 mil, and luxury tax is at 197 mil. So idk what kind of arm(s) they’ll be able to get that are legit, and not nerd projects

My thought process is that if the Dodgers are dangling higher end prospects (or an abundance of them), some teams can do a cash + premium player type of deal. Knowing this front office, and how tight they are with prospects, I'm willing to bet they fork up just enough money and/or toss in lower end prospects to have trading partners send back cash to LA.

Any bats available?

Kenley the softie will prolly b in his feels if any rumors of kelvin coming to town

Red Sox DFA'd Hanley, watch the Dodgers bring him back hahahaha. 2013 all over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom