Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not surprised, everytime Kersh goes down the team picks it up and hill is such a non factor to me.

the next two games should be fun first career starts: ferguson and santana

Tht is pretty surprising that he had options left, wish he was DFA’d

Muncy & Matty so consistent

Cody is such a one trick pony :smh:
I honestly think dude got too egotistical after his great rookie season and it shows why Doc has benched him twice this season with that poor attitude
I remember he also said he finally learned an adjustment to hit to opposite field during the world series :lol:
He's not the brightest fella out there

Last szn he was getting killed on inside breaking balls and now he’s getting blown away by high fastballs, its strange.

Liking fergusons approach so far! Attacking the hitters, working fast just recorded his first K

I honestly think dude got too egotistical after his great rookie season and it shows why Doc has benched him twice this season with that poor attitude
I remember he also said he finally learned an adjustment to hit to opposite field during the world series :lol:
He's not the brightest fella out there
He definitely was gassin himself too much. Even has his jersey unbuttoned like Manny and Hanley. At least those guys could hit :smh:

Last szn he was getting killed on inside breaking balls and now he’s getting blown away by high fastballs, its strange.
He gets killed by both breaking balls and high fastballs lol
Dude's timing is way off most of the time since he can't get a good read on pitches.

He definitely was gassin himself too much. Even has his jersey unbuttoned like Manny and Hanley. At least those guys could hit :smh:
Man I would love Hanley to come back here. Too bad he's a defensive liability now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom