Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course id take on Lee and the remaining deal(easier said when its guggenheims dough) and amaro would take a reasonable package if we do absorb majority if not all of it. Joc/reed/stripling.

Lee has similar stats to ryu and thats with him tailing off lately on a team that's floundering(prob effecting his pitching from a morale stand point).

As for cano....200 mill at age 31-39 seasons??? NO WAY.

Of course id take on Lee and the remaining deal(easier said when its guggenheims dough) and amaro would take a reasonable package if we do absorb majority if not all of it. Joc/reed/stripling.

Lee has similar stats to ryu and thats with him tailing off lately on a team that's floundering(prob effecting his pitching from a morale stand point).

As for cano....200 mill at age 31-39 seasons??? NO WAY.
I agree with all of this :smokin

Hopefully we get Lee and run out of money for Cano :lol: (I know, yeah right)

Guggenheim money is extremely long. Tack on cable deal. My God. So yeah...I can see Magic..stan..mark and ned in a room with j**** come december talkin 8-185 as a starting point.

as a Mets fan living in LA, that series hurt but what can you say, the doyers are playing some of the best baseball i've ever seen and it's good for the city.   if anyone else is going to win it other then the Mets i'd hope its the doyers.    i'll probably go to one of the games against the red sox.

regarding cano,  he's not worth the money a team is going to  give him.  yeah the doyers money is long, but i wouldn't invest that money in a guy who has a track record for not always hustling hard and coming up short in the playoffs

Just another big hit for uribe..remember when la fans wanted shipped back to frisco...#jazzhands

Credit where its due..hes doing what luis cruz was supposed to do..be a vacuum at 3rd..drive in big runs.

:rofl: at Hanley

WZktePe.gif

Last edited:
:lol: fun game yesterday :smokin

Someone call Brandon Belt and ask him to repeat what he said :smile:

Sweep these chumps for me on my 26th! (...ughh, 26? :x )

I need one of those Uribe tees :lol:

Bahh...I haf a feeling about today. Hanram with a taylor made DP and he simply booted it. It happens. I dont blame league. He induced 2 grounders and its what it is. On to mia.

Oh when the Dodgers were up and Puig got over anxious trying to steal to 2nd, or when he over threw the cutoff man and turned a would be 1st and 3rd single to a 2nd and 3rd double. We see these mistakes way too often, and it worries me doing into the postseason because it's obvious that "Puig been Puig" is just what is going to happen?  If he got pulled from a game because of his constant mental errors, do you think he will start to get that he can be a hindrance, or is he going to pout and cop an attitude?

I think Puig's shortcomings definitely need to be addressed. Unfortunately, he probably would get an attitude about it- at least at first.

It would probably be best if someone who he has a good relationship with (Hanley, Uribe, Gonzalez) talked to him.

I would also sit him tomorrow

The only thing is that it was a very close play at 3rd. I can see the reasoning behind throwing and getting that lead runner. I know its principle, but that didnt cost a run,anyways. Like Donnie said, they didnt do enough to win this ball gm.

I didn't have too much of a problem with that throw to third either. I like my chances with his arm and Utley's "speed" and Puig has been money on throws to third.

Problem is he didn't get him and it was high so it couldn't have been cutoff. Given how he's overthrown the cutoff man before this looks like another example of that.

There's a fine line between aggressive and reckless. We need to walk it carefully

i'm trying to buy tickets on stubhub for the august 31 game against the padres.

theyre giving away replica kershaw jerseys.

i was wondering if i'll still be eligible to get a jersey, even though i'm going through an outside provider. can the outside provider claim the jersey before i get to the game?

Get it as you walk in, ticket is a ticket, no matter where you get it from. Ticket needs to be scanned to receive your giveaway, no way the original owner can get it without voiding the ticket.

Prime time for stubhub is usually the day of, 11am to 1pm for a 7:10 game. Prices drop, vultures swoop.

RT @Friedo790: Yasiel Puig was in the visitors clubhouse here at #Marlins Park & looked at us gathered there and yelled, "F**K the media" and left the room

:lol: :lol: :smh: :lol: the hell is he thinking?

Get it as you walk in, ticket is a ticket, no matter where you get it from. Ticket needs to be scanned to receive your giveaway, no way the original owner can get it without voiding the ticket.

Prime time for stubhub is usually the day of, 11am to 1pm for a 7:10 game. Prices drop, vultures swoop.

cool, thanks for the info.

i'm trying to roll with a bunch of buddies. i think we got like 6-7 heads going, you still think this is a viable option? i like to plan for things ahead of time :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom