Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least the bullpen will be a lot different very soon. No way does Strip and Maeda get emasculated like these other relievers have the past week.

At the end of the day, it’s August 13th, the Dodgers are on a 4 game losing streak, and 1 game back from 1st in the division. We’ve seen this team steamroll through the summer only to fall short.

Maybe this year they’ll make it in less convincingly, figure stuff out along the way, and actually win it. A lot games left and I would be very surprised if the bats and bullpen will be struggling like this, at the same time, for the remainder of the season.

At the end of the day, it’s August 13th, the Dodgers are on a 4 game losing streak, and 1 game back from 1st in the division. We’ve seen this team steamroll through the summer only to fall short.

Maybe this year they’ll make it in less convincingly, figure stuff out along the way, and actually win it. A lot games left and I would be very surprised if the bats and bullpen will be struggling like this, at the same time, for the remainder of the season.
Stop being rational! Let me be mad at peace :lol:

We prob should have kept our prospects instead of trading for a Manny rental. We needed pitching way more than a rental bat. Manny isn’t enough to win us a chip. As we saw last year good pitching in the playoffs wins championships.

Yo fatstacks gonna need you to back away from the thread real quick.

Name me the prospects who were given up for Manny and Dozier ... go ahead i’ll wait.

They gave up nothing for them and those trades were irrelevant on getting bullpen depth.

The elephant jn the room isnt that we dont have a closer its just how bad our bullpen could be and now with kenley out ... its magnified x 10.

We got JT and Belli swinging hot bats with Dozier but Kemp and Muncy have fallen off the face of the earth.

We aren’t scoring enough runs and our guys are making some stupid errors.

We still have the august waiver to go through so lets see what the dorks can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom