Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does the Brewers series play out fellas. Guessed dodgers in 4 last round. Saying dodgers in 6.

Brewers are a really good team, they also got that racist lefty nazi dude.

Lets go !!!

AL lookin realllly tough and Mil is solid but I really feel like this squad is on a mission after last year

Can't complain about the times. But I'm on the east coast so it works better for me. Those 630 LA Time starts are brutal on me the next day.

Brewers fan checking in. Good luck to y'all. This ride has been crazy, especially since my team has only made the playoffs 3 times during my lifetime and have never won the World Series, hoping for the best, but if they can't pull it off then the Dodgers better win the whole damn thing.

I'm excited to see Kershaw in a playoff game, I didn't make it to the game he lost here earlier in the year. I expect Gio to only go through the order once tonight and then we're off to the pen.

Counsell has made a point to go with lefty's, I assume that's to get Puig out of the lineup and take our chances with Freese. Who knows though, just good to be playing baseball in October!

Rosters released?

*edit*

ok saw it, roberts usually always hits the $ with these kind of decisions. i wonder if scotty is injured or he just went with a gut feeling?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom