Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turner had terrible ABs all night. Cody looked good just barley missed a few of those. Errors made a huge difference in the game. Take out those errors and dodgers come away with the win despite Kersh struggling. Well our top 2 guys these next 2 games. We split that’s the best that can happen.

Lost the game but the boys won innings 5-9. That’s what I’m taking away from this.
Hopefully they do too. Not worried, they got to the “Best bullpen in baseball” and almost tied it!
Had the tying run at the plate!>D
Let’s roll this into tomorrow.

Can’t have another game from the Ginger like that again, can we?

I’m loving the approach from the boys at the plate - stick to the game plan and let Milwaukee burn out ... as they almost did last night.

Julio’s HR what a big run man, if yazi has another game like that ship his *** back to Cuba man.

Lets go gameday!!!

I went to sleep with us down 1-6. I woke up and they were replaying the game...

Got to die again of JT striking out to end the game.

But it is just ONE game. This is going to be a long series.

Has Kersh ever had a dominant playoff run like MadBum , Verlander, Pedro etc? Dudes supposed to be a legend but seems like it’s always hit or miss with him, no playoff consistency

Barnes is decent against lefties so makes sense. Good time to give Yaz a mental break.

Puig stinks against lefties but that's how bad Belli has played :lol:

Wasn't a fan of Marlins Man, until I met him during the Baseball Classic in Dodger Stadium. He talked to everyone, and took pictures with everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom