Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave is sooooooooooo trash at managing the bullpen and lineups. He gets wayyyyyy tooo cute and either pulls his starters too early or leaves them in too long. If any of you go to a game in LA please start a Fire Roberts! chant!

I just don't understand why he went to the EXACT same match up as the night before. Not a single change.

I think he pulled Urias too early...I would have rather let Ryu finish then put that bum in to give up a WALK in run. Even if they score 2 there its a one run game.

It really sucks that there are so many what if's after just two games.

Going to sleep and putting it behind me. Back stateside Friday morning. Going to pop's house in Carson for game 3.

Put up or shut up...

Think blue!

Going to be nice to be back home Friday, I hope the crowd brings it. I remember watching that damn Red Sox team in ‘04 come back from 0-3 to beat the Yanks to advance and eventually win the WS. Not over until it’s over.

If these bats can't hit Porcello tomorrow then we deserve to get swept. He's not a mediocre lefty either so no excuses :smh:

Stubhub has 10% off game 3 tickets. Idk if i should pull the trigger now or wait until it may or may not drop more and seat selection decreases

Stubhub has 10% off game 3 tickets. Idk if i should pull the trigger now or wait until it may or may not drop more and seat selection decreases
Waiting doesn’t always work though. Prices for tickets at Fenway dropped to like $450 the morning of the game. I waited until like one hour before the game and the prices actually went up and the ticket options decreased. Ended up paying $625 smh.

Last night really bummed me out.
But the fear of regret is greater than the desire to go. So I guess I’ll be there :rolleyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom