Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Ken rosenthal posted it would be a 17 million dollar hit. Idk how all that stuff works

According to sportrac we paid Carl Crawford 17 mil in 2017 and it counted as “retained salaries”/dead money on the payroll. He was released in June 2016.

This trade hurt less than the original Matt Kemp trade. Puig has been rumored to be shipped out for years now, sucks that it finally happened but I was mentally prepped for it.

Jeter Downs has a lot of people excited but it seems like they're leaving it open to him moving to 2B or OF.

Lol I looked at his twitter, dude is thirsty. Throwing out wild rumors and begging for credit.
Yeah. I think that twitter is BS. :lol: Guy on reddit was way more lowkey about it. Didn't act thirsty when he called the Bour signing a day before.

D76B1709-3718-4774-A682-37271FF453E6.jpeg
That's not him. His reddit name is sowapatch. This is supposedly his Twitter. We'll see if legit soon :nerd:

This is what was posted several days ago

Best friend is a die hard Dodger fan. Thinks you guys have absolutely zero chance of bringing Harper in. Says anyone who thinks otherwise is a homer or uneducated as to how Friedman does business.

Kinda weird to hear him say that when literally every report I have read thinks its realistic and basically all of you guys think it is too.

Very odd conversation I just had, given everything I am reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom