Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn y’all, fell asleep with my phone at my chest going into the 18th and woke up to see the score :smokin

This is ****ing crazy

I did not like Kenley for 6 outs.

Should have gone to Baez or Maeda or heck even let Buheler go for another
Out or two.

Kenley for 4 outs max imo.

Will be interesting to see how he’s used tonight if we have the lead.

He still only got 2 guys out before that homer though, right?

Crowd going to be extra lit tonight.

Still worried though. No way Mookie and Bogaerts play that bad again. And Benni only had 1 at bat. :lol: But their pitchers are burned out too. Probably another nail biter. Get yall heart medicine ready :smh:

They got too cute trying to put Kenley in for 2 innings.

If they can win tonight though, I think things potentially favor them the deeper the series goes. Eovaldi was throwing heat last night, but at some point that workload has to take its toll. He pitched pretty much an entire game last night and early today plus his appearances in 1 and 2. Price didn’t pitch too much last night, but interrupting his routine and putting him out there on one day rest is a plus.

Hill needs to put up 0’s early and give the bats a chance to grab an early lead aginst what should be favorable pitching.

They got too cute trying to put Kenley in for 2 innings.

If they can win tonight though, I think things potentially favor them the deeper the series goes. Eovaldi was throwing heat last night, but at some point that workload has to take its toll. He pitched pretty much an entire game last night and early today plus his appearances in 1 and 2. Price didn’t pitch too much last night, but interrupting his routine and putting him out there on one day rest is a plus.

Hill needs to put up 0’s early and give the bats a chance to grab an early lead aginst what should be favorable pitching.

We all expect Hill but apparently Roberts said TBA.

I expect Pomeranz for them

Show us your sick beard, the Subaru Forester you drive, and your cool man bun :lol:
Lmao The playoff beard is going on, no forrester, and the bald spot is getting in the way of me growing man bun so the hair is super low to hide it

#TeamTaperFade :smokin
#IAmDownToGrowTheMongolianDoe

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom