Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot to buy the Blu Ray but bought it off Amazon digital. Looking forward to watching it.

20201212_232548.jpg

Watching the doc now...

Kinda trash man. Entire focus was the world series. Ending anticlimactic....

I'm hoping the reason why the Lakers blu-ray is late is to make it better than what this was...

Last edited:
CFBF1787-1A45-44BF-9B81-020FD1BD1731.jpeg

Spotted Julio Urias yesterday at Lifetime Fitness out here in Arizona. I congratulated him in
Spanish as my fellow countryman. Very kind and humble person.

I don’t think anyone really knew who he was but still didn’t want to blow his cover and fan out so I asked if I could get a picture once he was done working out. He said “Claro guey” 🤣 basically “of course bro” But by the time I was done I couldn’t find him. As I made my way to my car I saw him on outside yelling on his cell phone. Homie looked upset and bummed out so I didn’t even want to bother him at that point.

man tupac003 tupac003 keeping the victory stogies going .... i love it

i'm going to pick up a mookie jersey when next season starts i think

With all the sales going on, I would look at fanatics. If you have a costco card they are selling 50 dollar gift cards for 40 bucks. Add the 30 to 40% off you can get on fanatics, and you probably won't find a better price.

Sports Illustrated has Mookie as their Player of the Year :smokin

Mooke led bWAR which I believe the gap would've widened on if more games were played. While he had games in the post season where his bat seemed underwhelming, his numbers during games won by LA in the World Series is overlooked, while his defense was evident throughout. For as much as MLB has tried to put Trout on a mantle for public consumption, they need to do the same for Mookie. Trout is obviously still better, but Mookie should be consensus #2 but with two World Series wins now in addition to the individual accolades.

Nice pickup. Dude is lights out. This could be a great BP if him and Knebel can get back to where they were. :pimp:

Surprised the big FA signings haven't happened yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom