Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still waiting on word from City of Seattle, but it's looking good for limited capacity by middle of April. Ready to contribute to the economy by spending some stimulus funds when the Dodgers are in town :smokin

i wish we played the rangers on the road. i know texas is opened :lol:

don't have much interest on flying out to houston for a game.

I see Corey is getting that Adidas bag now? Swear he's been rocking Nike for the longest time.

Seager was with Nike from his rookie year until last season, but he went to piece of 💩 Adidas now unfortunately. Too bad Nike wasn't willing to pay him.

Here's his verification that he's with that piece of 💩 company now. 🙄

So the Padres found a way to keep Dodgers fans out of Petco Park for now with limited capacity protocols. 😆

But y'all already know a lot of their season ticket holders will resell their tickets at jacked up prices when the Dodgers visit, especially if there's still a limited capacity policy. They have to get straight cash homie too so they can offset their costs. :emoji_money_mouth:💰💵💲

Those prices are gonna be terrible all year
Nothing beats seeing a game at Dodger Stadium, but you aint lying about them prices being nuts! I'm glad to be able to catch them while their up here next month, not even mad at what I'm going to pay because it'll likely be quarter of what it cost for a home game in LA.

Yeah just looked at stub hub...it will be a while before I go to a game. I'm not paying those prices. No way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom