Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
watching this classic 05 finals on NBA tv. I feel for Sheed here man, he was abusing SA but Pop and the boys were just too much smh

KD in the comments :pimp:

Steph in the comments :pimp:

It’s also mind blowing how the majority of fans/media think LeBron his “head and shoulders” better than the rest of the league :lol:.

KD in the comments :pimp:

It’s also mind blowing how the majority of fans/media think LeBron his “head and shoulders” better than the rest of the league :lol:.

KD with the backhanded muted response of "just enjoy the game" lol please.

and who are we kidding, LeBron is easily head and shoulders above anyone playing today, how about that.

KD with the backhanded muted response of "just enjoy the game" lol please.

and who are we kidding, LeBron is easily head and shoulders above anyone playing today, how about that.

How can you be “Head and shoulders” above ANYONE playing right now....armed with 2 other all nba cats in 2017....and get gentlemen swept by GSW and then clean Swept the year after :lol:. Going 7 games against Victor Oladipo and Al Horford & Co. Shouldn’t be an underdog if he’s far and away better than everyone else.

The real finals was in the West this year.

Funny thing is curry can not play in the finals and the warriors would still be the favorite. How can you be better than harden when your team can still easily win a ship without you. Harden is a choking pipe smoker but if you remove him from the rockets they wont get past the first round

Reactions: HIM
As stated before, there is a wider market for it and people are into it more outside of the USA. Plus there was professional leagues long before in other countries compared to WNBA. Having been established for a longer period can have a positive impact on their fans, sales, revenue and ultimately salary in my opinion.

Don't @ me tho, I could be wrong

Euro ball is based around fundamentals, which makes the WNBA more palatable.

Lebron is better than KD at every aspect of basketball
giphy.gif

How can you be “Head and shoulders” above ANYONE playing right now....armed with 2 other all nba cats in 2017....and get gentlemen swept by GSW and then clean Swept the year after :lol:. Going 7 games against Victor Oladipo and Al Horford & Co. Shouldn’t be an underdog if he’s far and away better than everyone else.

The real finals was in the West this year.
Could Kevin Durant had done the same thing and get disparaged as you are doing to LeBron for simply playing those in front of him?

Also heres something interesting, if you go round by round of how the Cavs opponents faired against the Warriors opponents the East was better than each team the Warriors faced:

Pacers v Spurs: Pacers swept the Spurs in the regular season

Raptors v Pelicans: Raptors swept the Pelicans in the reg season

Celtics v Rockets: Celtics swept Rockets in reg season

So remind me again who had the tougher opponents? Oh wait.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom