Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
David West was a dog when he was at Xavier and he continued to be a hardworker in the league. Off the court he was as class as they come (Met him personally through my cousin who is related to him) and I expect nothing but great things from him going forward. That 2003 draft class is becoming even deeper when you look back.

Enjoy your retirement brotha.

Reactions: HIM
Chris Kaman

Laker Legend

39ED417B-AE20-4B30-9834-DDCB0FC7472B.gif

Yoooooooooooo, anyone here ever have a hernia???

Was playing last night and I literally felt something pop, but I could still run and stuff so I did not think anything. Got home later on that night and felt a big *** knot in my groin area and a pulling pain. Scared TF outta me, went in this morning and they gave me a ultrasound and said I have a sports hernia. Gotta get it fixed man, 6 weeks ya boy is done. :smh:

Was playing last night and I literally felt something pop, but I could still run and stuff so I did not think anything. Got home later on that night and felt a big *** knot in my groin area and a pulling pain. Scared TF outta me, went in this morning and they gave me a ultrasound and said I have a sports hernia. Gotta get it fixed man, 6 weeks ya boy is done. :smh:
Your body been trying to tell you to stop hooping.

No hoop or sex for you pa

D.West going out a champ. Thats dope. Could've been like 30 mil richer..but...whatevs...right?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom