Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would suck, but we'd still be better than you guys by a good margin.

Lollllll

We’d have the two best players on either team and enough money for possibly two max contracts.

(Yes I know we didn’t get LeBron or Kawhi this summer but next summer is our last chance at using that space before we have to start using it on Ben and Dario. Moves will be made.)

Lebby x Simmons bromance really blossoming. Lebby soaking this **** up, dude probably following Lebby around like a puppy

He’s gotta hold someone’s purse
Tristan is no longer in the picture to call lbj king
Kendall dropped Ben like a signature Ben Simmons dime

So There he is

The best way for the east to end this season is neither the Celtics or Sixers make it to the finals :lol: :pimp:
37373052_623253388057442_5066415028056358912_n.jpg

Last edited:
Dudes gotta get more invested in their money and how it's being handled, this happens way too often, especially newly rich black/brown folks.

It’s not that simple.

For people that don’t have that much relative to someone like KG, it’s really easy to say “dudes gotta be more invested in their money”.

Holding $77M isn’t as simple as having it direct deposited into your checking account and keeping an eye on the balance. Having that much money gets complicated to a level most of us are unwilling to acknowledge.

It’s not that simple.

For people that don’t have that much relative to someone like KG, it’s really easy to say “dudes gotta be more invested in their money”.

Holding $77M isn’t as simple as having it direct deposited into your checking account and keeping an eye on the balance. Having that much money gets complicated to a level most of us are unwilling to acknowledge.
I know that, i'm more talking about being interesting in how it's being handled. Ask more questions, meet more often, get regular reports etc. Of course i'm summarizing, but there's a host of people this doesn't happen to.

I know that, i'm more talking about being interesting in how it's being handled. Ask more questions, meet more often, get regular reports etc. Of course i'm summarizing, but there's a host of people this doesn't happen to.

I think it happens to almost everyone who relies on an accountant to handle their finances and makes 7 figures +. Athletes, actors, musicians other assorted entertainers etc.

Somebody is always skimming off the top in some form with these rich peoples money. It’s too easy. Even if the person is on top of it.

It’s embarrassing to admit that it happened to you so I think we hear about it much less than it actually happens.

Watching old Grant Hill highlights...and I Forgot how good the ‘97 Hawks were. 3 All Stars in Mutumbo, Smitty & Laetner...Ty Corbin & Mookie Blaylock averaging 17ppg and damn near 3 spg.

We used to call getting stripped clean “mookies” back in the day round way.

Seeing Bron and Simmons passing on the same squad would’ve been something.

Sorry buc em buc em . Instead you gotta be a perennial 3 seed and 2nd round out >D

A...ermm...sigh...|l

Fultz is really our only hope to take that next leap in 2018/ 2019.

Also...F Colangelo

Mookie was so legit man. him and terry porter are lowkey disrespected when it comes to overlooking guard from back in the day.

For starters when you're that rich you shouldn't have some bucket shop RIA manage your money. Go get yourself a real accountant and give your money to a real bank. The big banks have wealth management arms and within that have subdivisions dedicated to athletes.

The NBA has done a great job of informing players about this over the last few years though, especially the rookies.

Rewatching that last 4:30....KD & Steph took over. KD with the mid range after Bron bished out and gave the switch to Love. Steph with a bucket to put them up 1...and a 3 (his only one) on the very next possession to put them up 4. Then KD with the Pass to Iggy for the uncontested dunk because of Bron’s bad P&R Defense...then the KD & Steph P&R where Bron tried to hide.

Curtains.

Watching old Grant Hill highlights...and I Forgot how good the ‘97 Hawks were. 3 All Stars in Mutumbo, Smitty & Laetner...Ty Corbin & Mookie Blaylock averaging 17ppg and damn near 3 spg.

We used to call getting stripped clean “mookies” back in the day round way.
Forgot bout Dikembe's Hawks days till I seen him on the big screen at the ATL airport the other day...Also had Ludacris on there :lol:

Shout out to the 90's :pimp:... alotta stuff is starting to be forgotten about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom