Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My guy Jaylen Brown, hope he has a big year :pimp:

N shout out to T Mac...only thing that got me through the early 00's Magic teams and also the source of one of my fav gifs n pics :lol: :pimp:

giphy.gif

Tracy-McGrady-Suit-Pants.jpg

Last edited:
The top 100 lists are starting today. In a league that has 450 people in it, being 100 will be seen as a slight by team BBB

This is hilarious, yet low key kinda sad. These coaches are stuck in the past. Thibs, Phil, Doc :smh:

This is not low key sad, this is extremely sad. Wolves need their own Jerry West and put coach in his place.
- How is this organization allowing this to happen?
- How is a GM/ coach so closed minded and one dimensional like this? What's his thinking process?

Wolves are the new Old Clippers.

Not surprised at all, this is the same franchise that tried to sell special tickets by saying fans would have a chance to give Lebron (or other heat players) a high 5 as he goes down the tunnel, before, halftime and after the game. Said it before someone (in the front office) needed to get in front of him before he wore down all the young talent, never thought it would be him bringing in all the worn down talent.

How? Thibs helping keep black men working. Keeping us off the streets and able to put food on the table for our families. Giving dudes jobs that otherwise would have to work at UPS. Timberwolves looking like Last Chance U.

Thibs is a saint.
Tell this to Rose when he's sore at his son's graduation. Thibs about to have 50 year old Luol playing the most minutes in the league again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom