Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jimmy's not injury prone to the point where you would question trading for him, he's much better than many players that Mil would have a hard time getting their hands on anyway: Even if there was a steep drop-off, he's better than the field. Mil, with their assets, would be lucky to seem considered

Jimmy's not injury prone to the point where you would question trading for him, he's much better than many players that Mil would have a hard time getting their hands on anyway: Even if there was a steep drop-off, he's better than the field. Mil, with their assets, would be lucky to seem considered

Lucky? Shamrock, is that you being loyal to Stringer like that?

There’s a gap between Middleton and String, but is it significant enough to deal with a cancer? I don’t think so.

Let’s see what Bud is on. They brought Lopez in to stretch the floor and Bledsoe will have a training camp under his belt. Best case scenario you compete with Toronto/Philly for second but most likely finish 3rd or 4th.

Lucky? Shamrock, is that you being loyal to Stringer like that?

There’s a gap between Middleton and String, but is it significant enough to deal with a cancer? I don’t think so.

Let’s see what Bud is on. They brought Lopez in to stretch the floor and Bledsoe will have a training camp under his belt. Best case scenario you compete with Toronto/Philly for second but most likely finish 3rd or 4th.

It's not about loyalty or even him being perceived as a cancer, which hasn't been reciprocated by any of his teammates, he's unequivocally better than 90%+ of Bucks potential prospects and it'd be folly to scoff at that

Not a clue.

Maybe worldwide HIM HIM heard something from Lee’s barbers nephew

I'll take this one DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

Like I said yeaterday, I had been hearing rumors about this for a few months now. Wasn't at liberty to talk about it though.

My uncle is a mail man and Lee's home is in his route. He had been delivering a lot of mail drom the Clippers to Lee and finally asked him about it. Lee is basically gonna work on the team's, and individual players', brand. He also has close relationships with with a lot of star players around the league.

Expect a championship by 2024.

Hoiberg beef
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/847500001

Noah/Rose
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nb...joakim-noah-derrick-rose-werent-same-page?amp

He thought he was a PG while Rose was still there. Rondo got hurt in the playoffs and we saw what Stringer looked like playing PG
https://www.si.com/nba/2015/08/15/chicago-bulls-jimmy-butler-point-guard

Speaking of Rondo
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sb...ane-wade-jimmy-butler-chicago-bulls-instagram

And now there’s tension in Minnesota. Playing with a top 5 player at his position

E82DBA07-80BC-4BAF-9324-8289D91A12FC.png

Wild, you would THINK a dude that had an overachieving career (based on projections AT THE TIME OF THE DRAFT) would have a more humble attitude?

Wild, you would THINK a dude that had an overachieving career (based on projections AT THE TIME OF THE DRAFT) would have a more humble attitude?

I get it. He’s a self made dude that’s beat the odds time after time. He’s been told what he can’t do his whole life. I get it why it seems like he’s a jerk

I get it. He’s a self made dude that’s beat the odds time after time. He’s been told what he can’t do his whole life. I get it why it seems like he’s a jerk
Yea you are right, also his upbringing was rough from all accounts.

But at some point, it can't ALWAYS be someone else's fault

He pulled himself up from the metaphorical bootstraps, being underecruited, underrated, etc. He can't understand how dudes don't work as hard or care as much as he perceives himself to. Republican Jimmy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom