Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the best shooters and finishers in the league at the 2 position. He cant have games where he goes 8-2, 12-1-1, 4-3. He's too talented to shy away from the ball and just get forgotten in the offense at times.

First and foremost starting getting to free throw line. He needs to enter into the Magic Harden Academy.
That could help but I just don't see him having the ball in his hands that much. Offense is going to run through Jokic, Murray, Barton and hopefully a healthy IT.

He's not the playmaker/shot creator I thought he would be coming out of college, but he fits perfectly next to those other ball handlers and he plays defense.

Think it's much more important for Murray to take that next step.

IMO, I think the Warriors give Klay a max deal and worry about Draymond when the time comes. The Warriors are expected to get a lot of revenue from the new arena and the suite sponsorships...So I would like to believe they would keep the core of Steph, Klay, and possibly KD together.

Idk why I feel Dray will leave.

IMO, I think the Warriors give Klay a max deal and worry about Draymond when the time comes. The Warriors are expected to get a lot of revenue from the new arena and the suite sponsorships...So I would like to believe they would keep the core of Steph, Klay, and possibly KD together.

Idk why I feel Dray will leave.
I feel like Dray offers more for the team though, in terms of his defense and leadership.
Obviously Klay is a far better player, but Dray does the little things that don't show up on the stat sheet.

Dray did work in the playoffs, on both ends..

As much as we like to dig on the guy, he played a key role last playoffs

I’d hate to pay him but yeah, can’t criticize his play when it counts

Short shorts a great feeling when you wearing tights underneath. Gives you that kyrie wiggle and handle ability.

100% agreed. I bought some Nike shorts over the summer and they came shorter than I thought. I decided to keep them and wear tights underneath and it's as of now my most comfortable option for playing. I'd never wear them without tights underneath though.

If anyone here isn't wearing tights I'd suggest you try it. Mad comfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom