Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ima hold out for the home opener...Mavs/Hawks got 100 level seats for like $80 right now

Watching a Chinese league vs NBA team is a cool experience to say u went to see live tho
That isn't bad, the home opener against Minny is the same price for 100 level. I have never sat courtside (I should have tried for any Clipper game over the years before Lob City :lol:), I may hunt for one this season, possibly solo if it gives me a better chance at a cheaper rate

And yeah, I was hoping I'd see some young talent but I'll settle for Luka's first go at it

Sucks Colin Sexton is on the Cavs....cuz I’d def be a fan outta spite and the shenanigans they got goin ova there. Laugh potential is high with Jr clearly not giving any ****’s anymore and Ty Lue being Ty Lue. Plus, K Love be turnt.

But such is life. Colin is on “the list”, so no luv for Cleveland.

Sucks Colin Sexton is on the Cavs....cuz I’d def be a fan outta spite and the shenanigans they got goin ova there. Laugh potential is high with Jr clearly not giving any ****’s anymore and Ty Lue being Ty Lue. Plus, K Love be turnt.

But such is life. Colin is on “the list”, so no luv for Cleveland.
Colin Sexton > Trash Young

Barton turning down Bags to move on from Denver.

Where is "East Macedonia" gonna be hitting at this Season?

Huh? Will just caught a play from the Nuggets. He locked up for a few more years. Putting that money right back round they way too :pimp:.

upload_2018-9-24_22-0-30.png

I cannot get confident with these dudes at the top. Just look at them. :lol:

Does this fool only do threesomes when he’s cheating :lol:

And my god man...you’re the only 6’10 dude in the club and married to a ******* Kardashian and you think you can just go out to clubs and not get caught? It’s like he wants to get caught.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom