Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Either the Heat find another team to take Dieng (Kings)/take on Dieng or they have to give up Richardson, me thinks.

Hope this whole thing isn't solely on refusing to give Josh Richardson. If it is, then hopefully the position has been steadfastly against trading Josh or Winslow. Would give on Josh before Winslow honestly

Either the Heat find another team to take Dieng (Kings)/take on Dieng or they have to give up Richardson, me thinks.

Yep I think that’s what’s on the table or Winslow thibs likes
Pistons tried to get involved my guy said. Just not enough to give up. Though minney likes Stanley they want a 1st also . Not for a rental!

Damn Denver really might hold the title for real "young" core :lol: :pimp:

Been been.

That’s why I’m ok with Golden State winning right now...and everybody making dumb, short sighted moves while we sit back and improve internally incrementally....and Have Murray, Harris & Jokic locked up for the next half decade :pimp:

If Michael Porter ever gets healthy and is 75% of the player he was projected to be.....

League is f’d

R
Y
C

:pimp:

Yall B-more cats always sticking together. The Wire taught me different :smh:

Boosted we finally got a G League squad man.

Clinic for the kids

20180926_170416.jpg
20180926_170506.jpg
20180926_172102.jpg
20180926_170757.jpg

Bruh you cant be serious. Winslow booty sauce, he's in that Stanley Johnson "i'm never actually gonna be good category".

I've watched enough Heat games to assume that you don't watch Heat games. I like Rich but he's wildly overrated sometimes. He's a good defensive player with a budding offensive game but I wouldn't get too far ahead of myself like some who claim to think he's the Heat's best player lol

I think that most of that comes out of the positive light that he's seen as a "steal", when in reality he's much closer to being a fair value contract. Justise is already a good and more versatile player who's ceilings as high or higher than Rich's. I wouldn't mind so much, if either was traded for Jimmy but the rhetoric on Richardson is kinda wild

Confused why Jimmy wants to go to Miami... they aint winning anything for the rest of his career

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom