Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jimmy & CP3?? Would he personalities work?

I could see it working, the problem besides it is Jimmy Butler and the Rox do not really need him as he doesn't greatly improve their team IMHO, the problem lies in will his personality fit with Harden and D'Antoni.

Carter V just dropped.

**** Bron.

He ain't no Laker.

Kobe Gang.

Curry Gawd.

We out here. Y'all dead.
A58E90DD-9C4B-4BF5-A135-4CA95E3DD7FA.gif

I’m sure the Cavs will have a great season without LeBron ball holding them back.

Offense is gonna loom amazing without him ruining possessions. Defense shiuldybe stout without his lapses. I expect top 5 DEF and OFF RTG for them next season. And a better record.

Damn I'm still drunm from the Rams agme.

Last edited:
I could see it working, the problem besides it is Jimmy Butler and the Rox do not really need him as he doesn't greatly improve their team IMHO, the problem lies in will his personality fit with Harden and D'Antoni.
How does he not improve their team? He would be a massive improvement. Take everything they lost on the defensive end this offseason and add a high level all around scorer.

I think it would be the perfect situation for him what with CP3 around to check him down. Jimmy ain't going off on CP3.

Just heard bulls had a 23 point win differential last season. Makes me weary of them getting the over this year. Hmm
Only got 52 games from Dunn and 24 from LaVine. Add Wendell and Jabari. Year 2 Lauri.

I don't think they are going to make some big jump, but they should certainly be better than last year. They should be right around 30 as well.

Only got 52 games from Dunn and 24 from LaVine. Add Wendell and Jabari. Year 2 Lauri.

I don't think they are going to make some big jump, but they should certainly be better than last year. They should be right around 30 as well.
I’d still go over just their defense scares me and while they have offensive talent, they’re mismatched

As an aside I should have considered tanking options regarding over unders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom