Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hatin *** *****. A ***** loading a gun is way cooler than a ***** getting his shimmy on like he’s in a club in the 70’s

On my momma **** stephen curry and everyone who loves him

I pray to god the Celtics beat them in the finals and I’m a ****ing knicks fan and I’m praying that the Celtics beat the god damn warriors

Lord on my momma **** curry Durant green and ol Easter island face *** ***** Thompson

Ya whole squad some *** *** *****s, mo and you know it

98C7E9CD-EDAD-40FA-A087-525EF3C1FC39.gif

Hatin *** *****. A ***** loading a gun is way cooler than a ***** getting his shimmy on like he’s in a club in the 70’s

On my momma **** stephen curry and everyone who loves him

I pray to god the Celtics beat them in the finals and I’m a ****ing knicks fan and I’m praying that the Celtics beat the god damn warriors

Lord on my momma **** curry Durant green and ol Easter island face *** ***** Thompson

Ya whole squad some *** *** *****s, mo and you know it

:pimp:

That’s on pawpaw eustace

Blake getting blocked at the rim? Yeesh

21-8-6 from him this year, still

Just touched down in PHX. Finna convince Ayton to demand a trade to the Clips :pimp:

Every year we get footage of Drummond hitting threes and every year we get a disappointing season from Andre nasty *** chest hair Drummond

Go to China already bum

Def been on ratsulls side from the jump. I’ll never forget someone telling me during the draft process that there’s no way ratsull should be perceived in a better light than mudiay because of their prep careers. And that 1 year of college and 1 year of pro ball in China doesn’t change anything

With that said this is a prove it year for him. He’s definitely not where I think he could be and it’s time for him to put some doubts to rest. When reporters are questioning whether or not dinwiddle (who yes is pretty good) is actually their best option you gotta have a fire lit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom