Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Joel Embiid Leaves adidas for Under Armour
Inking the largest shoe deal among centers.
https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2018%2F10%2Fjoel-embiid-leaves-adidas-for-under-armour-1.jpg

MATT SLOCUM/AP

FOOTWEAR 2 Hrs ago
1.3K5
Austin Boykins
The Philadelphia 76ers‘ center Joel Embiidis officially the newest member of team Under Armour. Having been under the adidas umbrella for the last two seasons, the entertaining big-man inked Under Armour’s offer sheet back on September 28.

According to Nick DePaula of ESPN, Embiid’s new deal is for five years and is slated to make him the highest-paid center in the NBA. Although the exact dollar figure has yet to be shared, Embiid was delighted to know that Under Armour plans to assist with his charity work for Philadelphia and his homeland of Cameroon. What’s more is that this deal will include his own collection of branded footwear and apparel.

adidas had 10 days to match UA’s deal, however the German brand informed Joel and his representatives ahead of time that it’ll not present a counteroffer.

“The Process” now stands with fellow NBA-ers Stephen Curry and Dennis Smith as well as other prominent UA ambassadors Tom Brady, Bryce Harper and A$AP Rocky. In related news, fans of the NBA Live 19 cover athlete can check out his guest appearance on Hot Ones from earlier in the year.

“Irreconcilable differences”. Wouldn’t surprise me if Kenny been playing up. But also wouldn’t be surprised if she just wanted the money and got tired of his old ****
And Charles always making jokes like "I don't know why Gwen married your ugly behind". :smh: :lol:

Pacers playing their 4th game in 7 nights. Look pathetic

Myles Turner still look like he hasn't taken a step. Still have faith that Indy finishes top 4

Jabari's game so bleh. Portis on the other hand looks ready

Pacers playing their 4th game in 7 nights. Look pathetic

Myles Turner still look like he hasn't taken a step. Still have faith that Indy finishes top 4

Jabari's game so bleh. Portis on the other hand looks ready

Portis is nice. I swear ever since he rocked that dude in practice his confidence has been on another level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom