Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
From a basketball standpoint, if and when AD leaves, he would be dumb to choose the Lakers/Knicks/Sixers over the Celtics.

if KD walks and assuming Demarcus gets paid elsewhere, the warriors are reaching out to AD

full

From a basketball standpoint, if and when AD leaves, he would be dumb to choose the Lakers/Knicks/Sixers over the Celtics.

Why? It's up to New Orleans somewhat when that time comes. I think the Lakers would be willing to put their best young prospect in a deal while the Celtics and Sixers won't be.

Why? It's up to New Orleans somewhat when that time comes. I think the Lakers would be willing to put their best young prospect in a deal while the Celtics and Sixers won't be.
Who knows if Danny would put Tatum on the table or not, but I do think the Celts just have more assets to throw in a deal for AD than anybody else. Lakers would have to send Ingram and at least 1 of Lonzo/Kuzma in order to beat out what the Celts could give.

Danny would send Jaylen/Rozier/SAC pick/MEM pick right now just for starters.

Who knows if Danny would put Tatum on the table or not, but I do think the Celts just have more assets to throw in a deal for AD than anybody else. Lakers would have to send Ingram and at least 1 of Lonzo/Kuzma in order to beat out what the Celts could give.

Celtics really the next warriors in this ***** if they can get AD.

WHY CANT MY KNICKS EVER BE THIS GOOD

Problem with a Davis to Lakers deal right now until next year is Ingram is making peanuts. There's really no one else to package with Ingram this summer for Davis to make the money side work.

Problem with a Davis to Lakers deal right now until next year is Ingram is making peanuts. There's really no one else to package with Ingram this summer for Davis to make the money side work.
Yeah the Celts have odd salaries now as well. Would almost need to include either Hayward or Horford to make the money work. I wouldn't be opposed.

Yeah the Celts have odd salaries now as well. Would almost need to include either Hayward or Horford to make the money work. I wouldn't be opposed.
Lowkey why they had to re-sign Smart and might have to bite the bullet on Rozier too (besides being good players).

Winslow (with new deal)/Bam/Richardson/Kelly O for Butler/Gorgui/Tyus would work I think.

That's a lot going on though :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom