Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, you make a claim, you need to stick with it. Don't let meaningless basketball games make you change your mind.

I personally never called him a non shooter though
You were encouraging that foolishness so it's just as bad. Tempering hype or expectations is one thing, foolishness is another

You were encouraging that foolishness so it's just as bad. Tempering hype or expectations is one thing, foolishness is another
Not sure how what you are typing makes any logical sense

Changing an opinion because of what you see in PreSeason is foolishness IMO.

Waiting for actual games to judge worth/performance is in fact TAPERING expectations

Not sure how what you are typing makes any logical sense

Changing an opinion because of what you see in PreSeason is foolishness IMO.

Waiting for actual games to judge worth/performance is in fact TAPERING expectations
Depends on exactly what was said, which you weren't aware of in this case of JJJ

No.

I am referring to BUC calling Doncic a nonshooter.

I am telling him to stand his ground on that.

I was aware of the JJJ comments, I was in herr when they first made them and every other tine they were brought up by others.

I wasn't referring to those comments

No.

I am referring to BUC calling Doncic a nonshooter.

I am telling him to stand his ground on that.

I was aware of the JJJ comments, I was in herr when they first made them and every other tine they were brought up by others.

I wasn't referring to those comments
Buc was referring to JJJ though, he never called Doncic a non shooter. You are quite confused

Buc said JJJ was Brandan Wright and I'm happy he's backed off that view

And that take is also foolishness. A non shooter would be someone like Simmons. If someone wants to say Luka won't be the elite shooter many think he will be, ok
I don't agree with the TAKE at all.

But if that WERE my take, it should/would take more than a pre-season to change that (wild) take.

right here playa

whatever tho...im gonna let you boys cream yourself over doncic.

ill sit back in the cut.
I am sure other have jumped on you but I am interested in hearing where you think he is in, say, 5 years?

I am not on board with Bill Simmons saying he is a generational NBA talent, but you never know what will/can happen.

I just don't know how he will be.

I don't agree with the TAKE at all.

But if that WERE my take, it should/would take more than a pre-season to change that (wild) take.
Maybe if it were a different take. Proving or disproving a non shooter is pretty cut and dry, pre season or not (let's avoid Lonzo talk here for now). Should have been cut and dry via the hours of footage on Youtube of him shooting with Real Madrid. To note, NCAA 3 point line is even shorter than what Luka played with on Real Madrid

Maybe if it were a different take. Proving or disproving a non shooter is pretty cut and dry, pre season or not (let's avoid Lonzo talk here for now). Should have been cut and dry via the hours of footage on Youtube of him shooting with Real Madrid. To note, NCAA 3 point line is even shorter than what Luka played with on Real Madrid

I am looking at the level of stubborness to even make the initial claim vs. The quality/content of the claim..

Like, if you think he is a non-shooter, based on years worth of game data and then to turn around, after preseason and say, "I changed my mind" would be funny. Why even say it from the jump if that is all it took for you to change your mind?

Nah, you make a claim, you need to stick with it. Don't let meaningless basketball games make you change your mind.

I personally never called him a non shooter though

Only the foolish never change their minds. However, I do agree with being a prisoner of the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom