Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
whats with all these guys coming out under rocks tryna throw bath salt in the lakers eyes?

i just saw imjusayin yesterday hadnt seen that ***** in years.

yall need to calm down man nothing aint even happen yet for yall to hate

whos hated more if lakers get bron, pg, and koala, the lakers or warriors?

That Cov travel was probably the worst I’ve seen in ages

But all in all, him and Dario would flourish in SA. Dario could legitimately be the Hedo 2.0 with more of a playmaking role

Fultz has no value at the moment until we see the shot. If the shot is back, you can package him and Dario and a pick for Kawhi

I'm not a Financial Advisor, so please don't take my comments as any sort of fiduciary responsibility or advice.

For tax purposes, I would do Roth over traditional 401k. That's just me though. Heavily depends on your income situation, tax bracket, future potential tax bracket amongst other things.

Usually best rule of thumb is to have contributions in both, if employers allows.

Some info for the people here: I did a stint at a top tier Investment Bank for a few years covering M&A within tech and financial service companies. Did some of the biggest deals last couple of years. Moved over to a Private Equity mega shop then started my own PE/VC shop with a 5 guys in my group after being at PE Mega Shop for a few years. Opened shop a few years ago and now have offices in NYC, SF, London, Tokyo, Cayman Islands. Fund is approaching $5 billion.

I'm <35 years old, FYI.

EDIT:

I'm also a minority immigrant male from NYC. Came from an underprivileged background, but was fortunate enough to have gotten admission into Elite public schools in NY. I know what the value of a dollar is. Hope that provides context for everyone.
I do traditional over Roth for the 401k cause I'm more focused on lowering my taxable income.

You guys should really try and max out your 401ks though you'd be surprised how little your post tax pay changes. I've done some back of thee envelope math on this that I've posted in the personal finance thread.

Also not explicit financial advice

I would rather not have Roco's contract on my books but that's me.

BI > Saric (based on potential/age) but Saric is still better than most any other piece they can get.

If Philly includes the Miami pick and Zhaire, I think San Antonio has to take that.

If you're really adament on trading Leonard out of the west, I think Saric, Zharie, Miami pick and maybe another 1st is gunna be the best package you get. Sucks for the Spurs but they should take it.

I really like Ingram as a prospect. I think getting him, especially with the way Spurs have developed players, can turn out really well.

Covington is under contract for the next 4 years at an average of $11 mill per year...that’s a great deal for a player like him.

I would rather not have Roco's contract on my books but that's me.

BI > Saric (based on potential/age) but Saric is still better than most any other piece they can get.

If Philly includes the Miami pick and Zhaire, I think San Antonio has to take that.

If you're really adament on trading Leonard out of the west, I think Saric, Zharie, Miami pick and maybe another 1st is gunna be the best package you get. Sucks for the Spurs but they should take it.
$10-12M for an All-Defense guy isn't THAT bad.

The contract is whatever I just don't want him on my team.

Philly should take this deal honestly. Yeah Leonard might leave to the Clippers next summer but **** it lol.

200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom