Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
dont understand the hype on randle. he balled out in a contract year...under performed in every other.

could be growing as a player, could have played up to his potential for the pay day. if i am betting, i'll take the latter
He missed his rookie year to injury and has improved every year he's played. Walking double double.

Dmc was already a laker according to nt.

There's Four teams with Over 10 Million dollars

Sacramento :lol::lol::lol:, Sixers, Atlanta & Chicago.

Atlanta the only place where there's even an opening. Boogie ain't getting a bag this year regardless, so anywhere he goes is gonna have to be a rehabilitation period, Out of the teams Available L.A gives him the best chance to not only get minutes but play playoff basketball & help build his stock. I think they're a strong favorite for him now that the Pels renounced him.

Atlanta the only place where there's even an opening. Boogie ain't getting a bag this year regardless, so anywhere he goes is gonna have to be a rehabilitation period, Out of the teams Available L.A gives him the best chance to not only get minutes but play playoff basketball & help build his stock. I think they're a strong favorite for him now that the Pels renounced him.
It’s official they renounced hiM? Didn’t see it anywhere

Why?

Young, Huerter, & Spellman is a really good draft

Some wanted us to keep Doncic and a lot of aren’t high on Young. Can’t please everyone especially when it comes to drafts. Personally I’m just gonna wait and see what they tryin to do what this rebuild I’m too broken for real expectations rn I’m in full wait and see mode.

Some wanted us to keep Doncic and a lot of aren’t high on Young. Can’t please everyone especially when it comes to drafts. Personally I’m just gonna wait and see what they tryin to do what this rebuild I’m too broken for real expectations rn I’m in full wait and see mode.

I bought into the Luca hype last minute. I really didn’t want us to draft another overseas player but I think Shlenk might have goofed :blush:

Sounds like he has to take a vet minimum with the Warriors.

If we get Bron and Boogie and keep Kuz and BI, that's a great offseason.

He missed his rookie year to injury and has improved every year he's played. Walking double double.
he avg 8rpg (not a walking double double) and shot 22% from 3, turnover to assist ratio is 1/1 as well

to be fair to him, he doesnt shoot many 3s, which is ok with me

and to be fair, yes he has progressed, but again,before this past year there were serious doubts about him across the board.

If No Boogie I wouldn't mind throwing some bread at Nurkic, dude definitely was way better on defense than i ever expected & is pretty Solid on Offense, I could see him coming for cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom