Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
General consensus in here that spurs lost all leverage with Kawhi?

Wouldn’t wanna make a trade with them after the Boogie news.

Season is already a wrap :lol::smh:

Can't be upset about going to the Finals :pimp:

giphy.gif
sound like the clipper fans putting selfies up in the rafters

Apparently not. He didn't maximize his money with this signing, he's just pissing money away. He could've stayed least gotten $20m from some team.

Not to say I think he's lying, but I don't think we've ever seen a player come back from an Achilles injury in less than a year.

He wasn’t getting $20MM anywhere this summer. Come on :lol:

Their front office treated his agent's other clients like ****.
Sometimes you gotta put personal feelings aside in favor of business. Would be comical Cousins didn’t sign with warriors because he got into IT with the warriors.

I still don't see any way Kawhi isn't a Laker next season. I don't think the Spurs are going to take it far enough and call his bluff on holding out.

Actually they’ll be fighting for 9th with Portland. Again, as they are currently, they’re Cavs West, but will be continuously on the grind vs GSW, Houston, Utah, and OKC instead of taking two week mini breaks while playing the Nets, Raptors, Magic, and Wizards

Lol, we'll **** up the Rockets

Sometimes you gotta put personal feelings aside in favor of business. Would be comical Cousins didn’t sign with warriors because he got into IT with the warriors.
BPG getting the most money he can in OKC. He did the right thing.

Didn't want to support that trash *** front office in LA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom