Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's almost like you've seen me in action (paws). They have no idea how much a ticket costs to begin with. I took a chick oht to a Clippers/Nets game 2 years ago and the tickets literally cost me $10 combined. She was just happy to be there :rofl: :pimp:

LMAO the accuracy of this is incredible b. PR section tix for like 15 bucks and ****.

Reactions: HIM
correct. I'm saying Hart will not be the 2nd guy included thats currently on the Lakers squad. He's to me, the 3rd guy, plus picks.

So, for me to win, it would have to be:

BI/Lonzo
BI/Kuzma
Kuzma/Lonzo

Hart would not be the 2nd guy in this group, regardless of amount of 1st round picks. If its BI/Hart, Kuz/Hart, Zo/Hart, you win.

Make sense?

You never said anything about Zo initially, but whatever. Spurs don't want him anyway.

hmmm, I'm gonna have to take back any reps I've given to Ballcontrol then, if so.

DLF DLF show yourself and let it be known if its you or not. I don't want silence and then all of a sudden, when the Lakers make a WCF, you come out and say you were Whip.
NAh man. Was formerly teamlakers909. Lost my password. Made a new account with similar name (teamlakers something something). Then changed it to ballcontrol. Been lurking for years (I remember I spent all day on here during game 7 Bos vs LAL).

NAh man. Was formerly teamlakers909. Lost my password. Made a new account with similar name (teamlakers something something). Then changed it to ballcontrol. Been lurking for years (I remember I spent all day on here during game 7 Bos vs LAL).
Yeah. I knew it couldn’t be you. He’s so outlandish and you don’t take things said about the Lakers personally.

So I was at the barbershop the other day and I heard Klay and KD coming over next summer. Ball Klay KD LeBron.

I'm thinking the spurs not worrying about Philly taking a spot in the playoffs from them might play a part in it, too.

Bet the NBA changes the playoff format to the best 16 teams regardless of conference within the next 3-5 years.

Which team is moving to Las Vegas?

Hornets
Nets
Hawks
Grizzlies
Pistons

Las Vegas Golden Knights must be having the NBA birdman hand rubbing

Which team is moving to Las Vegas?

Hornets
Nets
Hawks
Grizzlies
Pistons

Las Vegas Golden Knights must be having the NBA birdman hand rubbing

Grizzlies are the next team relocating, should that occur.

whoever think the spurs gonna get a kings ransom is smoking crack

you aint getting **** for a guy whos gonna be an unrestricted free agent next season

why do you think philly not including fultz or boston not including brown?

spurs are pretty delusional. thats why he hasnt been traded yet. because teams are offering them **** packages as they should

thats what you get for having a backstabbing coach. what coach talks bad about his superstar while hes out with injury?

the spurs deserve whats happening right now

i hope hes forced to play for the spurs this year.

96 Magic

A7B2CC49-71A8-4506-8EFB-3F492A7B7379.jpeg
Lebron could be 96 Magic when he's 60.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom