Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think they dump Kawhi at the deadline. They’re going to try to resign him. No way he declines the $230+m

Lowry is someone they’ll consider dumping. If all else fails, it starts the inevitable rebuild. I’m shocked the Spurs didn’t demand more younger players along with picks.

Only can get 180 with Raps though....not staying for that

I don’t think they dump Kawhi at the deadline. They’re going to try to resign him. No way he declines the $230+m

Lowry is someone they’ll consider dumping. If all else fails, it starts the inevitable rebuild. I’m shocked the Spurs didn’t demand more younger players along with picks.
That's because you don't understand how trading a soon to be free agent works.

Who was trading picks for Derozen doe?
Iso Joe Johnson got traded for a pick, Jimmy Butler got traded for picks, DeMarcus Cousins on an expiring contract got traded for picks, etc

DeRozan is an all-nba guy locked into multiple years.

Kawhi walking is a real possibility then you’re left with Danny Green in exchange for an all nba player + a guy you just selected with a top 10 pick.

Reactions: MVP
Iso Joe Johnson got traded for a pick, Jimmy Butler got traded for picks, DeMarcus Cousins on an expiring contract got traded for picks, etc

DeRozan is an all-nba guy locked into multiple years.

Kawhi walking is a real possibility then you’re left with Danny Green in exchange for an all nba player + a guy you just selected with a top 10 pick.

I understand it’s happened but those are 3 clown franchises. Sacramento and Brooklyn are smarter and Thibbs already got his guy.

Maybe you could have tried MJ

A preview of Drake And Kawhi next season

giphy.gif

I understand it’s happened but those are 3 clown franchises. Sacramento and Brooklyn are smarter and Thibbs already got his guy.

Maybe you could have tried MJ
Injury prone Blake griffin another one. Several clown franchises out there.

I get it from the Spurs perspective as Pop isn’t doing another rebuild at 70 years old, but I expected better from Massai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom