Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone been seeing some of these JBA stats?
F59FC820-068F-49ED-855E-86CD6687BB2A.jpeg

:lol:
:rofl:

After digesting, it appears the trade really was beneficial for both teams. ATL is rebuilding/tanking while OKC didn't have to stretch Anthony and instead in theory upgraded their roster while saving $61 M's in tax. I don't think they were going to get much better than German Rondo in a trade. Summed up here:

Moving off of Schröder’s contract, getting a first-round pick, and upgrading from one year of Muscala to one year of Anderson plus restricted rights in exchange for the remaining $10+ million of the Hawks’ cap space is just about as good as it gets for Atlanta. Oklahoma City were desperate to move Anthony without having to stretch him so that they could remain as competitive as possible in 2018-19 and the Hawks were there with the necessary players and cap space to make it happen for the Thunder.

Melo prolly ain't even getting drafted. He can thank his dad for that. Lil ***** could be balling out at UCLA now he's stuck playing division 4 basketball.

I can understand taking Liangelo out of UCLA and giving him exposure. But why do it to Melo? He’s obviously much better than Gelo. Def. could’ve benefited from the NCAA exposure. Unless he doesn’t believe in him to an extent and needs to expose him to professional competition.

I can understand taking Liangelo out of UCLA and giving him exposure. But why do it to Melo? He’s obviously much better than Gelo. Def. could’ve benefited from the NCAA exposure. Unless he doesn’t believe in him to an extent and needs to expose him to professional competition.

Lavar felt like UCLA took too long to decide to suspend Liangelo. And once they did he felt the suspension was too long. So he was like F UCLA, I’m taking Gelo out and F UCLA, they can’t have my other son.

Extremely short sighted...

It wasn’t a matter of not believing in Melo’s talent.

I need @P C H to speak on this

He’s got a 50/50 shot at getting drafted. It hinges on getting him on the court in a competitive setting against College Blue chippers.

With the way things have unfolded, that probably won’t happen until Melo’s High school class is eligible to attend the NBA combine and that’s IF Melo even gets invited.

Nobody has ever seen Melo play in a legitimate offense or play serious defense.

Granted guys like Kwame Brown and Darko have been drafted really high basically on the strength of nothing, I GUARANTEE those days are over.

This is all petty and really sad. Lavar will never admit it but he potentially ruined his son’s life... hate to say this but them boys are borderline illiterate and have no other redeeming qualities... that Ball in the Family show, while it projects a nice family dynamic, it exposed the fact that Melo didn’t even know the Capital of the United States.

NT always talks about white girls aging like milk but what how are all the thots of all races with booty shots and fat transfers going to age? Are they their own breed? Is It speculation at this point because we don’t have a big enough sample size? If Kim K’s mass at it’s worse is any indication...yikes.

He’s got a 50/50 shot at getting drafted. It hinges on getting him on the court in a competitive setting against College Blue chippers.

With the way things have unfolded, that probably won’t happen until Melo’s High school class is eligible to attend the NBA combine and that’s IF Melo even gets invited.

Nobody has ever seen Melo play in a legitimate offense or play serious defense.

Granted guys like Kwame Brown and Darko have been drafted really high basically on the strength of nothing, I GUARANTEE those days are over.

This is all petty and really sad. Lavar will never admit it but he potentially ruined his son’s life... hate to say this but them boys are borderline illiterate and have no other redeeming qualities... that Ball in the Family show, while it projects a nice family dynamic, it exposed the fact that Melo didn’t even know the Capital of the United States.
Damn I’m gonna have to catch up on Ball in the Family. I didn’t know Melo is that dumb.

I was a supporter of the BBB out the gate due to Lavar being active in his kids life, supporting them etc, but I gotta fall back.

Dude has made some bad decisions that will affect both Melo and Gelo’s development as men. Him pulling Gelo out of UCLA was short sighted at best, but Melo is a high school dropout now! No other way to look at it. College isn’t for everybody, but Lavar could’ve at least finessed a degree from a prestigious university for him. At best he was a GLeague prospect.

What he’s done to Melo is damn near child abuse. Of course he can get a GED and go back to college if basketball doesn’t pan out, but he’s made his path a lot tougher.

I’m an nba player I’m shooting my shoot with zendaya

Before y’all ask I’m 23 she’s 22

Why the **** does every basketball player love this young *** looking girl....

Chick forever looks 15 years old but every time I see an interview with dudes that have been drafted over the last few years where they ask them who their Hollywood crush is she always gets mentioned

I was a supporter of the BBB out the gate due to Lavar being active in his kids life, supporting them etc, but I gotta fall back.

Dude has made some bad decisions that will affect both Melo and Gelo’s development as men. Him pulling Gelo out of UCLA was short sighted at best, but Melo is a high school dropout now! No other way to look at it. College isn’t for everybody, but Lavar could’ve at least finessed a degree from a prestigious university for him. At best he was a GLeague prospect.

What he’s done to Melo is damn near child abuse. Of course he can get a GED and go back to college if basketball doesn’t pan out, but he’s made his path a lot tougher.

Bad thing about it, Melo was going to get at least high D1 offers. Gelo could of stayed at UCLA and got his degree because Lonzo got him there. But Melo, off potential and size could of got his own offers and played high level college ball. SMH

NT always talks about white girls aging like milk but what how are all the thots of all races with booty shots and fat transfers going to age? Are they their own breed? Is It speculation at this point because we don’t have a big enough sample size? If Kim K’s mass at it’s worse is any indication...yikes.
Gonna age like K Michelle lol the after effects gonna kick in

Gelo can always go back to school.

But let’s not act like guys like him (who aren’t at the right university skill wise) don’t transfer everyday and in turn drop out. Not saying it’s right.

As far as lamelo goes, yeah that one might have been messed up.

Gelo can always go back to school.

But let’s not act like guys like him (who aren’t at the right university skill wise) don’t transfer everyday and in turn drop out. Not saying it’s right.

As far as lamelo goes, yeah that one might have been messed up.

Isnt gelo getting paid to play in the JBA? Wouldnt that ruin his eligibilty?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom