Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're the Spurs, you have to ask for both Ingram and Kuzma. But I don't think that's enough for the economics of the trade go through, no?

Wouldn't the Lakers have to also give up Hart and Lonzo? I imagine they would also have to throw in a 1-st round.

C2D284D9-A34A-4805-8AAE-ACD8A6F2491B.jpeg

Who want some mojos

$20M for Gordon is "market rate."

I was told Otto and his $25M+ per was "market rate" yesterday.

So yeah.

How you just get braided and them ****s still not crispy. Confirmed Kawhi coming to LA too. Nappy bros.

Not if one side has cap space to absorb the extra money...

I'm still not convinced the Spurs are going to trade Kawhi for anything less than what they feel is fair value... That's not Ingram and filler.

Not if one side has cap space to absorb the extra money...

I'm still not convinced the Spurs are going to trade Kawhi for anything less than what they feel is fair value... That's not Ingram and filler.
What is fair value? He's forcing his way out and the quad injury is still a big question mark.

Is a quad injury really a concern?

PG13 damn near had his foot amputated and he came back better than ever.

That quad isnt a concern in my opinion.

What is fair value? He's forcing his way out and the quad injury is still a big question mark.
If I'm them? I'm content to wait it out if the best offer I get is Brandon Ingram and a not lottery pick.

The longer they wait, the more he's going to have to decide if he's willing to walk away from a hell of a lot of super max money either with the Spurs or through Sign and Trade next year.

It's not like there's no leverage from their side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom