Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
if lakers fill up cap with LeBron and PG. sixers will include their young good players bc they know Kawhi can’t go to LAL next summer. Clippers would still be option though

Add Lebron to the exact same Lakers team as last year, instantly the 3rd best team in the West?
Well you have to assume ball improves. Kuzma and Ingram improve etc.

If they stay stagnant then of course they aren’t gonna be good. Same could be said about any team

Why would he subject himself to another year in CLE dealing with that roster and nonsense?
Because unless PG13 signs in LA and/or Kawhi signs there LA is no better of a situation than CLE.

LA isn’t getting out of the West with Lebron running with Lonzo Ball and crew. I think Kuzma and BI are nice young players but they aren’t ready yet.

At least in the East he has less competition to go through.

Live Look in Golden State.....

4098012A-50D4-4377-AD38-72F54B060973.gif

I don't think there's pressure on LBJ to win rings tbh like it or not, his legacy is cemented. The only way it changes is if he wins a chip. Other than that, it is what it is.
I agree with this as well Lebron has cemented his legacy as the best small forward ever in my opinion.

I’d put him in my top 3 ever only other two who maybe have an arguement for being better or just as good are Jordan and Kareem.

Because unless PG13 signs in LA and/or Kawhi signs there LA is no better of a situation than CLE.

LA isn’t getting out of the West with Lebron running with Lonzo Ball and crew. I think Kuzma and BI are nice young players but they aren’t ready yet.

At least in the East he has less competition to go through.

Is he getting out of the East next season with Boston & Philly?

It sucks that Kawhi is letting his uncle influence his decision to want to go to LA so bad.

Lebron has never had the chance to play for an all time great coach. I think this really hurts him because he becomes the coach instead of being coached or playing in a productive system.

Lebron needs to get Kawhi to stay in San Antonio, trade Lamarcus to Pelicans for boogie in a sign and trade and sign with the spurs.

The Spurs aren't your normal conventional team in the league. They will rather have him sent to Philly or Boston than send him to a direct competitor. If Leonard goes there on his own, then so be it. Spurs won't have a hand of doing it themselves.

This would be beyond idiotic.

I think they should threaten to do that just to try to get more value, but ultimately you have to take the best offer no matter where it's coming from.

Like at this point, is another finals loss really doing anything for narrative? Is going from 3-8 to 3-9 or not getting to the finals really going to make people drop him one or two notches, legacy wise?

Wherever you think he is, is only changing if he wins a chip.

Only 4 teams in the entire West were worst than the Lakers.

If we talking about city and standard of living then LA blows away all cities pretty much, but that LA team only won 35 games.

Add Lebron they probably win 47-53 games. They still not getting out of the West unless they can add Kawhi and/or George.

Don’t let your loyalty to your squad make you oblivious to the truth.

You obviously don’t understand how contracts work.

It’s his option to play or not but the Spurs don’t have to do anything with him he’s still under contract with them as long as he’s getting paid they are fulfilling their obligation.

Kawhi can pout all he wants but he can’t do ish until next summer.
of course i get that. But you literally said the Spurs will sit him the entire year. Thats what i'm referring to when i say your being ridiculous.

SPurs absolutely dont need to trade him. We all understand that. But to say they will sit him out an entire year is ludicrous, staggering, and stupendously insane to suggest.

I don't think there's pressure on LBJ to win rings tbh like it or not, his legacy is cemented. The only way it changes is if he wins a chip. Other than that, it is what it is.

6th best player ever :pimp:. Legend! All time great!

If we talking about city and standard of living then LA blows away all cities pretty much, but that LA team only won 35 games.

Add Lebron they probably win 47-53 games. They still not getting out of the West unless they can add Kawhi and/or George.

50 games and they would have been the 3 seed this season.

It is not time for the best player on the planet to be thinking like this.
I agreee but he may be.

Still think he resigns or goes to Philly but based on info from people like dwade, he really has conceded to the warriors and thus is using his “lifestyle” as main factor. Otherwise he woulda asked for a trade to Houston or even philly (on a one year experiment deal)

Ok and you could argue that the Cavs would win about 35-40 games without Bron, if that.

The east is also getting better, I could see Bron not getting to the finals next yr in Cleveland if they don't bring in a PG type player.

Is he getting out of the East next season with Boston & Philly?
I’m not sure Philly is ready yet and it depends on whether Irving and Haywood are healthy and stay healthy for Boston.

I know this he has a hell of a lot better chance getting out of the East than he does out of the West.

GSW and Houston are far superior teams to anything out East right now. Boston has a chance to be a real power out East but I have to see them get through a season together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom