Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw Tatum get an 87. Based on that alone I think Mitchell should be slightly higher.
Two different positions.

Look at ratings are a TIERED thing, not a point for point thing.

When the SG ratings come out, look at who is within +/- 2 points of Donovan Mitchell and then discuss. That is a more accurate depiction of value than, "He is an 87, he should be an 89."

How do you know you're BUYING 2k19 before it's even out? Wait till it's released and rent it/watch gameplay videos BEFORE you make a DECISION

Dog, I don't watch those videos. Those aren't for me.

I know and trust the development team. Until they put out a game that EYE don't like, I have no reason to stray away.

I have liked every 2K.

Remember, I don't play MyPlayer Mode. I don't play ONline. I don't play The Parks.

I play Single Player Franchise Mode. I edit my own rosters. So the experience I get is vastly different than 90% of folks that play 2K.

How do you know you're BUYING 2k19 before it's even out? Wait till it's released and rent it/watch gameplay videos BEFORE you make a DECISION
I know and trust the development team. Until they put out a game that EYE don't like, I have no reason to stray away.

I have liked every 2K.

Remember, I don't play MyPlayer Mode. I don't play ONline. I don't play The Parks.

I play Single Player Franchise Mode. I edit my own rosters. So the experience I get is vastly different than 90% of folks that play 2K.

I saw Tatum get an 87. Based on that alone I think Mitchell should be slightly higher.
Two different positions.

Look at ratings are a TIERED thing, not a point for point thing.

When the SG ratings come out, look at who is within +/- 2 points of Donovan Mitchell and then discuss. That is a more accurate depiction of value than, "He is an 87, he should be an 89."

So this is the projected OKC lineup
Adams-Grant-PG-Russ-German Rondo

Top 5 in the West?

Been saying they should experiment with this for years now. Dennis is ball dominant too though, so idk. Either way he's a solid af PG and its a good piece for the Thunder.

Neither of them are scaring anyone shooting threes...so it'll be a bit tricky for whichever one is spotting up when they don't have the ball. But having 2 playmakers (3 if you count PG) on the floor is the new league trend.

So how much did the trade save OKC tax wise? Are the savings worth giving up a 1st round pick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom