• July

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • August

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • September

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
Dam i just cancelled my at bat acct cause of the fsgo :lol:

Lemme see whats up with espn then cause I'm working late tonight.

So far yeah. I threw a fit on the phone. They said 7-10 days it'll take. Lets see ..

They’re having a full damn conversation about Machado and free agency on YES right now. And talking about Machado could mean Didi gets dealt.

I swear to god. If we trade Didi, I riot.

Dam nothing works. **** it, im out in like a half hour anyway ...

None of the links I sent worked?

They’re having a full damn conversation about Machado and free agency on YES right now. And talking about Machado could mean Didi gets dealt.

I swear to god. If we trade Didi, I riot.

I can't see Didi being traded. No way. If anything they'd convince Manny to go back to 3B and trade Andujar.

Or maybe get DiDi to play 2b ... nah, Manny's gonna be a Met or a Red Sox ... just a thought.

And nah, none of those links worked. They play podcasts and **** during the game ..

Or maybe get DiDi to play 2b ... nah, Manny's gonna be a Met or a Red Sox ... just a thought.

And nah, none of those links worked. They play podcasts and **** during the game ..

Unless $ truly talks, pretty sure Manny has already been outspoken about not playing in Boston.

Damn about the WFAN links. I would have imagined any would have started streaming.

Hey guys, I'm going to the game today. I'm coming in from NJ. I'm not sure if I should take the train or drive to the stadium. How is parking at Yankee Stadium?

Hey guys, I'm going to the game today. I'm coming in from NJ. I'm not sure if I should take the train or drive to the stadium. How is parking at Yankee Stadium?

Parking is fine but it's gonna run you about $40

Go to the River Ave. Garage if you choose to drive. It's right across the street from the stadium.

I personally would never drive out there, unless it's a total pain for you to use the train.

I personally would never drive out there, unless it's a total pain for you to use the train.
Ill prob just park in Jersey City and take the path over. I can imagine it will be a headache driving out of the stadium after the game.

Ill prob just park in Jersey City and take the path over. I can imagine it will be a headache driving out of the stadium after the game.

Big time. Even when my dad would take me to games when I was little, we would park by his warehouse in Queens and we'd train to the Bronx.

Mr.Guy Mr.Guy stay away from Yankee stadium please, don't need any of your bad luck on my squad. Keep that **** elsewhere.

A2130C08-EC9E-4CE2-BAF4-8CD560AA4149.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom