Votes: 1 7.1%
  • July

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • August

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • September

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
this series was huge and so is the next against houston. true test.

also although he didn’t do anything i need to be at yankee stadium may 25-27 at some point.

need to see trout in person

I would've slept with Suzyn Walman during the 1990's , but she is too far removed from her prime now

I’m banging Meredith.

Meant to post this a few days ago but forgot. That double play call when Giancarlo tagged up was one of the worst calls I’ve ever seen. He definitely didn’t leave early and to not even review it. Plus Didi getting the run when it shouldn’t count. Just a ****in disaster, they blew it. Happy we still won.

This offense is ****in fun to watch, so much talent. Giancarlo swinging better, Gary swinging better. The no namers killing it.

They’re playing Hail Mary during warm ups, Hahahaha

For now. Hope he dont burn CC out by the break.

And I can't get enough of Gary's Hr ... the swag, the dropping of the bat like he tired of making these dam things look good hitting these moonshots ....

I'm open :lol:

Gonna be tough but I'm hype for our next 10 games

4 @ Houston
3 vs Cleveland
3 vs Boston

For now. Hope he dont burn CC out by the break.

And I can't get enough of Gary's Hr ... the swag, the dropping of the bat like he tired of making these dam things look good hitting these moonshots ....

I'm open :lol:

that was amazing but going forward I'm worried about him and breaking pitches. he looks clueless and sooner or later teams are gonna realize.

also can't wait for this astros series. i watch almost every angels game, because I'm a huge fan of trout. i really didn't think they would sweep them

Back
Top Bottom