Votes: 3 21.4%
  • August

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • September

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
We need all the closers!

B9EED14F-A556-4871-9D6F-7189C6E1157B.png

I'd love Miller back as well. He's actually who I preferred out of the trio that was Betances, Chapman, and him.

It's not impossible for us to chase Machado (only if we convince him to move him back to 3B), Miller and keep D-Rob.

Free Agency for: CC, Warren, D-Rob, Walker & Gardner is $41.815mil off the books. Then add the $5.5mil we are paying on McCann for this year, and $500K on Headley. That's $47.815mil

Machado about $28mil a year, Miller $13mil a year... Re-sign D-Rob for about $8mil. And give Didi an extension to bypass his last year of arbitration, I'd offer him 5 year / $100mil (he's getting $8+ mil this year) $20mil a year would make Didi tied for highest paid SS, assuming Manny is a 3B next year.

That's a total of $60mil added versus the $47.815mil off the books.... We were $12-13mil under the luxury tax, going into the season.. Therefore, we would end up being about even salary wise before we hit all our arbitration players.

And to get to even on arbitration players.. Have to finally convince someone to eat $5mil in 2019 and $5mil in 2020 on Ellsbury :lol: I know will never happen

Last edited:
yo Nancy Newman's got me horny as hell right now :smh:

is it just me or does this ginger tramp need a good disrespectful encounter with someone who's watched wayyyy too much filth ?

It's just you, give me Meredith.

This kid pitching has done his job, I'm impressed.

Our offense looks like **** today, wake the **** up

All down hill from here?

Yeah. Dellin gave us a great inning.... Should have quit while we were ahead with him.

Off day tomorrow or not. Dellin has been struggling, and just recently got on track. Can’t be messing around.

Yeah. Dellin gave us a great inning.... Should have quit while we were ahead with him.

Off day tomorrow or not. Dellin has been struggling, and just recently got on track. Can’t be messing around.

I was shocked to see him start the 8th inning. I knew he was going to blow the game for us.

But the bats have got to wake up!

I hate Holder. Hate him. I thought we got rid of Bryan Mitchell. Come to find out, he changed his name, and continues to haunt me. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom