Votes: 1 7.1%
  • July

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • August

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • September

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
Breaking my season cherry the 29th against the Stros. Two bleacher seats $38 total :pimp: .

I could have had first-row Section 108 (RF corner, practically on the field with Judge) but I didn't want to drop $150 (almost $30 in fees :smh:).

Breaking my season cherry the 29th against the Stros. Two bleacher seats $38 total :pimp: .

I could have had first-row Section 108 (RF corner, practically on the field with Judge) but I didn't want to drop $150 (almost $30 in fees :smh:).
Youre not going to tonights game?

What is your favorite section at the stadium?

I personally don't ever mind sitting out in the bleachers. If I had my way all the time, field level 111-108 would be cool. Depending on the game you can find decent price tix for those sections.

Betances 4 games of 2 innings. All 4 he gave up runs in the second inning.

Boone says he wants every guy to be able to throw 2 innings.

Why not make Warren, Kahnle & Green be those guys when they’re healthy.

Why screw with guys who have been pitching 1 inning for years now.

- The ump ****ed us, there were a lot of bad calls for us. I couldn't believe that ****.

- Didi should have thrown home, he had him beat. Don't know if Gary catches and makes the tag but Didi ****ed up.

- Dellin shouldn't have pitched two innings. Judge misplayed that ball, he was there but hit the wrong angle.

- This was a tough loss. To come back and tie it to just lose it like that. ****

This is where Boone shows how inept he is as a manager and the team is running on talent and grit but it needs a sense of true direction and focus.

We would love to but cant win em all either
but agreed boone has shown his rookie rust in being a manager

Back
Top Bottom